0.14- sister squad gets detention

emma was running late. in fact, the entirety
of the 'sister squad' had all pulled all-nighters to edit their portions of the videos.

james had picked up emma and they had arrived
to edison high mid-first period.

"sorry i'm late." emma said as ms. lee glared
at her. she figured james was having just as much trouble as she was in his first period.

"care to explain why you walked in during the middle of class?" she questioned. emma was about to respond when the door opened for the second time, hitting her in the process as she fell onto the floor with a groan.

"karma's a bitch." emma thought when she saw who hit her. she flicked off the entire class for laughing  when mrs. lee was talking with ethan and grayson, who just entered.

"you guys suck." emma mumbled from the floor shortly after, causing the twins to look at her and burst out laughing. ethan helped her up, much to his own amusement.

"since all three of you don't think my class is worth coming into on time, you all get detentions," emma rolled her eyes, "now go and take a seat, you've been a big enough disruption as it is."

-

"where were you guys earlier?" ellie asked as she sat down at her lunch table.

"overslept." james responded, taking a bite of his apple as hannah laughed.

"i didn't sleep at all." emma responded, a yawn coming out of her laugh.

"well, i have major tea, you guys want to come to my place after school?" ellie asked.

"ooh, can't today. mr. fuckface gave my detention." james answered as he rolled his eyes.

"what do you know, ms. asshat did the same for me and the twins." emma sighed.

"the twins got detention?" ellie asked, "why were you all late?"

"editing," emma answered and james nodded in agreement, "guessing it's the same for ethan and grayson, they came in a few minutes after me."

"sister squad has detention, can't wait
to see if ethan and emma kill each other." james said and hannah and ellie laughed.

"damn, and to think i haven't had detention since the foundation of the girdies." emma smiled, along with hannah and ellie who remembered that day.

back in freshman year, the three had gotten detention. they hardly knew each other until they talked in detention. a best friendship was formed, and they've been unseperable since. james had come into the picture sophomore year, everyone loving him.