0.32- spooky ookie cookie

"i'm not making a gingerbread house." emma told james as she lifted her head off ethan's shoulder.

"please guys!" the four of them were currently at james' house and finished watching a christmas movie.

"i call being an architect." grayson jumped up. ethan sighed and sent emma a look.

"c'mon ems." ethan said. emma thought for a minute before standing up.

"fine, i want to landscape." she grinned. james nodded excitedly as he stood up and brought everyone to his kitchen. there being six unopened gingerbread house kits on the table.

"you already bought them?" grayson laughed at james who shrugged.

"so?" he challenged. emma laughed as she grabbed the gingerbread kit to read the back.

"these expired two years ago." emma pointed out, reading the back of the box. james huffed.

"we're not going to eat them." he shrugged and the three laughed.

-

"grayson, stop eating the icing!" james sighed, looking over to the younger twin.

"so is emma!" grayson pointed out, moving the piping bag to james' kitchen countertop.

"emma just ate it to try it." ethan defended her, placing his hand on her shoulder as she sent him a smile.

"well, we both fucked up. me and your girlfriend." grayson groaned before a smirk fell upon his face at the awkward and blushing reactions of his friends.

"oh my god." james laughed along with grayson. the reason of emma and ethan's awkwardness was because the two hadn't made anything official yet.

emma was conflicted if it was an unspoken thing they were official, or not. she also didn't know if she should say something to ethan because she's the one who made the first move, or if ethan was going to do something.

"you guys suck." emma played it off as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"says you." james smirked.

"what?" emma asked confused.

"last time i checked, you're the one who sucked e-" james was cut off by emma throwing a handful of powdered sugar on him to shut him up.

let's just say... it took a few hours to clean up james' kitchen after their fight.