0.4- partners

life skills was the only class that emma, hannah, ellie, and james all shared. luckily enough, it was also filled with ethan, grayson, and chase.

"alright everyone," mr. hudson said, gathering the attention of the talkers, "i'll be splitting you off into groups of four. in these groups, you'll be responsible for trying a new experience as a group. whether that be conquering a fear of heights, attempting to make clothes, and anything else that you want. remember, make sure you that you're interested in your topic. this is worth forty percent of your final grade."

hannah raised her hand, "are we able to choose our groups?" she questioned, already knowing that her, ellie, james, and emma would immediately group up.

"unfortunately, no," mr. hudson replied, "i know who you all hang out with, so i've tried to group everyone with one of their friends. but also, this is an experience for you guys to make new friends!" the male teacher said, a little too enthusiastically.

"i hope i'm with someone i get along with." emma whispered to ellie.

"okay, silence. i'll be listing off group names. one group will only have three, however. as soon as i call your names, start discussing

jacob, hannah, cade, and ellie.

max, meredith, harrison, and cindy.

audrey, douglas, maggie, and chase

grayson, james, ethan, and emma

madison, brayden, hayden, and bella

carter, john, and luke."

emma was at least thankful for james being with her, but her nerves were growing as she was paired with the twins. she wanted attention, yes, but she never thought that it would last over a week.

"what's up, sisters!" james welcomed the two as he plopped next to grayson, secretly scooting the desk closer.

"sisters?" grayson asked, james widened his eyes as he heard grayson's husky voice for the first time.

"yeah, we can be the sister squad." james grinned. grayson shrugged, emma wrinkled her nose in disgust, and ethan just widened his eyes.

"ew." emma said simply, shaking her head.

"that is not what we're going to be called." ethan said, agreeing with emma.

"whatever," james rolled his eyes, "what should we do for our project?" emma shrugged, not really caring.

"how about survival?" grayson asked, ethan sighed.

"you're way too into those survival videos, gray." the darker haired twin laughed.

holy shit, he laughed and that was the hottest thing ever.

"we could do camping." james brought up, the idea of being outdoors disgusted him, but anything to please grayson.

"ew, no." emma said, disagreeing.

"i happen to think that's a terrific idea." ethan smirked, knowing it'd annoy emma.

"no it's not, shut up." emma looked over to ethan, finally realizing him smirking at her was just to get back at her for spilling her drink all over him.

"can we please to camping?" grayson asked, emma felt bad saying no to his hopeful expression.

"fine."

just wanted to say, i'm not going to incorporate grames (gray/ james) in this story ://