0.38- chase

"hey man." grayson greeted towards chase as he walked into their house, plopping onto their purple couch.

"hey gray, where's ethan?" chase questioned.

"in the shower." gray replied with a shrug, "he always showers at the last minute." a chuckle left his lips.

chase laughed and nodded, "believe me, man, i know." he said before scrolling through his phone,

"oh," chase's voice brought grayson from his thoughts as he looked at his friend, "ethan's ex, melissa or something, she called me last night."

"meredith?" grayson furrowed his eyebrows at chase's confession. ethan had walked down some of the stairs when he heard her name.

"that's her," chase nodded, "she's planning this revenge plot against ethan's girl."

"what?" ethan asked, finally walking down into the room with his two best friends.

"e." chase didn't expect ethan to get out of the shower this quickly, "oh, uh, meredith tried to get me to help her scheme into getting you and emma to break up. something about her thinking i was upset that you weren't hanging with me as much."

"bullshit," ethan furrowed his eyebrows, "i hang out with you all the time."

chase nodded, "i told her that, but she begs to differ," he shook his head, "i told her to fuck off." grayson laughed softly at chase's comment, thinking it was accurate.

"she say anything else?" grayson asked. he was curious, especially because he didn't want ethan and emma to break up. she made him so much happier, and he trusted her, unlike his previous relationship when meredith cheated on him.

"no, she just kept mumbling curse words an' shit." chase rolled his eyes.

"fucking bitch." ethan mumbled as he ran a hand through his damp hair, "i'll text emma and tell her. this is so messed up."

-

"you tell them?" meredith questioned with a smirk, looking over to chase who had driven his motorcycle to her house.

"yep," he smirked back as he walked over to her, "he thinks you're planning something. if i know e, the paranoia is going to eat him up."

"he'll never suspect it'll be you trying to sabotage them." she laughed, an evil glint in her eyes.

chase nodded with a smirk, "never." he said before leaning over and kissing meredith.

um.....