0.25- sister survival skills

"james, ethan, emma, grayson- your group is up. did you decide to write a report or make a visual representation on your project?" mr. hudson asked, checking his clipboard before looking at the group.

james spoke up, "we decided on making a video about our experience."

"great, if you would explain what you did then play it on the computer." mr. hudson told them.

"we decided to try-" ethan took a minute to think of what he wanted to call it.

"sister survival skills." james whispered to him.

"sister su- wait, how'd you convince me to say that?" ethan furrowed his eyebrows as everyone erupted into laughter.

"we decided to try camping. grayson has a massive love for survival videos. ethan enjoys adventure. james kinda just agreed with whatever the twins wanted," that caused the entire class to let out a laugh, "and i thought it would be fun to push myself out of my comfort zone. plus, i was outvoted." emma explained, shrugging at her last statement.

"very good," the teacher approved, before looking to ethan who was working the computer, "you may start the video."

"what's up kitty girls!" james grinned as the video started.

"we're going on a road trip!" emma grinned as she looked towards the back seat, "we're here with sister james, grayson, ethan, and me!"

"no duh, they can see us." ethan deadpanned and emma rolled her eyes.

"uh guys." emma mumbled as she looked over to ethan, "i have to pee."

"we just started!" grayson groaned and as james cackled.

emma shrugged, "when you gotta go, you gotta go."

"fine, i'll just go out of my way to stop." ethan joked as he pulled into a mcdonalds.

"you guys are kinda twinning." james pointed out. grayson had baby blue sweatpants and emma wore an oversized baby blue crew neck.

'sorry ethan, i stole your twin.' was written on the screen.

-

back in the car, grayson and james were asleep while emma and ethan were thinking up a prank for them.

"what if we just jerk the car?" ethan asked. emma shook her head.

"no way, e, that might hurt them." she laughed. ethan shrugged.

they decided on just screaming, which cause gray and james to frighteningly awake.

-

"we're here kitty *bleep*" james yelled, a bleep covering his profanity.

"we set up our campsite, no thanks to james." emma shrugged. the twins, james, and emma all laughed.

"no problem kitty girl." james winked playfully.

-

"do we recently found out emma's vegan." grayson told the camera.

"recently as in a minute before we left." ethan piped up.

"so we're making," gray looked at the label, "veggie burgers." for her and regular burgers for us."

"that's all, see you later kitty girls!" james bid.

-

"okay so grayson and i decided to pull a revenge prank on ethan and emma." james told the camera, looking up every once in a while to see if the two were coming back.

"they left to collect firewood, and since it's getting dark, we're going to scare them." grayson elaborated.

grayson positioned the camera against the wooden table and then he and james hid behind the tent.

emma and ethan arrived at the campsite, before a black page covered the screen until the video continued.

"i got you sister, i cut out the part of you checking out ethan." james winked at her as emma blushed and turned around. mumbling a quick 'thanks'.

"ethan? i swear if you just poked me-" emma started.

"i didn't poke you." ethan told her. emma was about to say something when james and grayson jumped out. scaring the crap out of the two.

-

there were few clips on the drive back home. mainly some car singing and mini mukbangs.

the entire 'sister squad' sat around the camera and explained what they got out of their project.

i feel like this is the second time i've put chapters like this, but y'know it's okayyy- last time you'll see the video so 😂