0.16- bish slapped for a real one

"guys, i can do it myself." emma chided her friends as she grabbed her crutches in one arm, using the stairwell in attempts to stop herself from falling down the steps and further injuring her broken leg.

crutches? broken leg?

after merebitch had initiated a fight between emma, emma immediately responded. the two ignoring the yelling and warning from the group around them. principal lastname had walked in when he heard a slamming and a scream, not knowing what had happened.

well, meredith had decided to push emma into a desk, where the latter had fallen over into the bookcase in the room. emma's leg was trapped under said desk. let's say it didn't end well...

emma had a two weeks detention for fighting.
meredith has a month suspension for injuring a student
the twins and james both had a week of detention for not getting an adult and witnessing a fight (let's say principal lastname was feeling extra bitchy)

"emma, i swear to god. you're going to fall-" hannah's speech was cut short due to emma's short gasp as she slid down a step and her crutches fell to the bottom.

"fuck this, once merebitch comes to school..." emma started to mumble incoherently when a familiar face picked up her crutches for her.

"need some help?" ethan had a smirk on his face, but it was more genuine than his mischievous ones when he was about to prank emma.

"i-" emma was about to refuse when ellie cut in.

"she'd love help, thanks ethan." ellie grinned as she let out a laugh.

"you really don't have to." emma told him.

"he really does, bye kitty girl." hannah bid as she grabbed ellie's arm and headed to class.

"i don't mind, ems," damn that nickname gave emma an unrecognizable feeling, "we're going to the same class anyways." the taller boy shrugged as he held her backpack and handed her her crutches. her sending him a grateful smile.

"where's james, anyways?" grayson asked, popping up next to her.

"he's sister sick," emma mocked james use of the word 'sister', "but really, he has mono. it's going around i guess, he got it from sharing a drink with ian."

"why do you all say sister in front of everything?" ethan asked, not making fun of it but genuinely curious.

"it's his brand, i guess. you'd really have to ask him," emma responded, "hannah, ellie, and i all just copy him." the three had just walked into their class.

"take your seats everybody, work on your projects."