0.8- i'm vegetarian btw

"fuck this bull." ethan groaned towards grayson has he packed the final tent into their car.

"shut up, e, your girlfriends going to be here soon." grayson sighed, wiping sweat off his forehead.

"fuck you." ethan rolled his eyes as he pulled down the trunk, "why didn't you wait 'till they were here to help?"

"cause, i just didn't," gray shook his head. ethan raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything more.

"i'm gonna shower before we leave." he said, running his hand through his dark hair and walking inside.

-

"hey." emma greeted as grayson welcomed her and james inside. emma's hair was in a messy ponytail with black leggings, an orange beanie, and a green coat. james was wearing a large grey sweater with black sweatpants that said 'sisters' in a white stripes down the sides. ethan had just come downstairs when he heard the guests.

"good think you guys are here, i'm trying to organize food," grayson brought the two to the kitchen, "i have hot dogs, cereal, s'mores, what else?"

"i probably should've mentioned this earlier, i'm vegetarian," emma brought up, "but i brought some vegan stuff with me." she handed him a bag.

"you're vegan?" ethan questioned.

"yeah." emma laughed, "born and raised."

"she's even got hannah and ellie trying it, crazy." james mumbled, "for me, i like my canes."

"how have you never had meat?" grayson questioned, widening his eyes.

"i've never had it, so never knew what it tasted like." emma shrugged.

"well that breaks my idea of grabbing canes." ethan laughed.

"we can still get canes, i'll eat bread." emma joked.

"we ready to go?" grayson asked everyone, making sure everything was packed for their trip.

"think so." james nodded.

"okay, oh and one more thing," grayson looked to the group, "i'm not driving, the place is two and a half hours away." he threw the keys at ethan who groaned.

"bitchass."

"why couldn't we have gone in your backyard?"

"fuck you."