Chapter twenty seven - The Chamber Of Secrets

Y/n pov

You slide down the tubes and smile, it was just tubes nothing too scary at all so far. You hear Ron and Harry screaming behind you, they must've jumped in shortly behind you. You laughed as you hit the bottom stepping aside as the two boys came tumbling through.

"Watch yourself Potter, Weasley. Oh, you two are funny." You tease them as they fall straight into the bones. It helped your mind get off the fact that you were indeed n a pile of bones.

"Shut it Y/n." Ron said dazed. You chuckled and helped the boys up. They pointed their wands at Lockhart but what's the point? Unless we went through the chamber, we only know of one entrance and exit, which he won't be able to get up knowing him.

"Now remember, any sign of movement. Close your eyes straight away." Harry reminded us, instant Death or Death at all was not your wanted outcome today.

"Go on." Ron ordered Lockhart.

"This way." Harry said you got an eerie feeling... odd, you notice more bones not that it bothers you so much. But then maybe your heart was beating to fast to let you stop and think about it.

"What's this?" Ron inspects a long almost clear looking sheet, you got closer looked like skin.

"It looks like a snake..." Lockhart gulps.

"It's a snake skin." Harry said.

"Basilisk, remember it's a snake, this must be it's sheadings." You explained feeling the, quite thick too.

"Bloody hell. Whoever shed this must be sixty feet long... or more." Ron said looking at the size.

"Maybe but it has your sister, and if we come across it... well we have Lockhart." You look back at the man and see he faints.

"Heart of a Lion this one." Ron says lowering his wand. You see Lockhart move lightly. It's a trap.

"Ron wait-" You attempt to warn him but Lockhart gets up stealing Ron's wand and pointing it at the three of us.

"The adventure ends here." He tells the three of you. You can't believe him, now!?

"But don't fret. The world will know our story, how it was too late to save the girl, how you two tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body." He said pointing the wand at Harry and Ron.

"And the girl in Slytherin, the Heir of Slytherin, who attacked them all will be sent to Azkaban, and I'll be a hero once more." Lockhart boasted his plan. He planned to make you the villain!

"You can't do that!" You hissed stepping forward but Harry pulls you back.

"No one would believe you over me." You promise him. Knowing it was untrue but hoping he'd think on it.

"Oh, with my books backing me up and rumors of you already the heir, my charm and persuasion will be enough to get you locked up without trial. Even if that was true, there are some spells that I can use as a means of persuasion." Lockhart explained. He wouldn't use a unforgivable curse, would he? For the dumbest Ravenclaw ever he knows how to be a prat. You wanted to attack him but that'd put Ron or Harry in harms way.

"So... Which of your friends first...?" Lockhart says looking at you. Your eyes dart over to Harry in fear for him.

"How about... Potter." He points his wand at Harry. That's when you realize that's Ron's wand, spells generally backfire, meaning Lockhart is too stupid to notice. He should've listened more carefully to what Snape had said in that dueling lesson.

"Say goodbye to your memories. Obliviate!" Lockhart's spell backfires and he gets thrown back against the wall.

You smile at the fact you guessed right but that disappears as the place starts to rumble. You notice Harry is standing right below some loose rock.

"Harry move!" You yell pulling him back and to the ground, you both lay there in shock, a big wall of rock now blocks you from Ron and Lockhart.

"Harry, Y/n!" You hear Ron shout when the dust begins to settle.

"Ron!?" You ask standing up.

"Ron! Ron are you okay?" Harry jumps up and pears through a small hole in the rocks you do the same.

"I'm fine." Ron says waving away some more dust.

"Hello. Who are you?" Lockhart perks up and asks.

"Um...Ron Weasley." Ron answered.

"Really? And um... who am I?" You try not to laugh, normally this would be awful but this worked out well for Ron.

"Lockhart's memory charm backfired; he hasn't got a clue who he is." Ron told us although you knew that already.

"Its and odd sort of place isn't it? Do you live here?" Lockhart said, he seemed innocent which was a nice change from his cocky self.

"No." Ron says seeing Lockhart play with a rock.

"Really?" He asks. Ron used a Rock to knock him out.

"That's a good thing for you Ron." You tell him. He nods.

"You wait here and try to shift some of this rock so we can get back through. We'll go on and find Ginny." Harry tells him.

"Okay. Good luck." Ron says Harry goes forward.

"And Ron, stay safe, Keep Lockhart unconscious and don't tell him who he really is or how he lost his memory." You remind Ron. Just in case Lockhart was to try something.

"Okay, go." Ron tells you, you nod and walk towards Harry.

You see harry had finished speaking Parseltongue and a weird seven snaked door opened once a with snake came in and trigger all the other heads to move. Quite a clever little door. Harry went first wand out you followed the same way.

The tunnels were gross and not at all lit, you were struggling to see ahead of you at times. You and Harry went down a ladder into the most impressive part of the chamber.

"Wow.... This is it... this is really it! The Chamber of Secrets!" You say excitedly to Harry; this is a chamber not even the ministry has found before.

"Ginny." Harry said running towards her. You shook your head and followed after him remembering why you were really there.

You couldn't believe it: The Chamber of Secrets

(So I know this I a quick update but honestly I did so much writing today and just thought I'd send out this one, Ik it's shorter but the next one is like twice this length so. I hope you enjoyed this one, I'm looking forward to editing the next chapter and getting ready to close this off.)