Chapter six - Practice

Y/n pov

You slam your door shut sad and afraid. You take note you're the first and only one here. You get mad and cry sitting on your bed.

"Defense against the dark arts. What a load of crap. Voldemort and Quirrell working together, they could've killed me, could've made me hurt others. Yet Dumbledore hires him! That really puts the dumb into his name!" You say wiping your tears. Stormcatcher caws and you nod.

"Dumbledore is the only thing managing to keep us all safe. He's a great wizard. I know. I just wish I knew why Quirrell picked me, I wasn't top of the class, Draco and Hermione were ahead of me. So it wasn't that I was in Slytherin or he would've chosen Draco...just why me, there's nothing special about me at all." You conclude.

Stormcatcher huddles up to you and you remember your sister wrote you a letter.

"Maybe it'll be good news." You say hopeful.

You tear it open and read.

Y/n

I cant speak long, you must be warned, somethings will happen this year that might shock you, I beg of you not to get involved. You can't ask, you mustn't tell anyone, but please keep yourself safe.

I heard about your encounters, I also know you didn't use the bottle, trust me, there is a time and a place. I want you to know it will be clear when you need to use it. Never lose it. I love you little sister, and please watch over those close to you... You may not know when they need it most.

-    Kathy

You close the note. Well that helped nothing. You see Alli burst in worried.

"Have you seen Bay?" She asks panicked.

"No, is everything okay?" You say as you jump up off your bed.

"She said she was fine but she got into a fight with her family recently. I think she received a letter that changed her mood." Alli told you.

"I'll look. You need to stay here and calm down, plus in case she comes back." You say, she needed to stay calm and running around the halls wouldn't help her right now.

"Okay... I suggest you look in the library that's where I was going to go if you weren't in here." Alli tells you.

"Why the library? Does she go there often?" I ask to understand her thoughts.

"No. Bay doesn't study too much and she reads muggle books so she doesn't go in there often to my knowledge." Alli pauses.

"But if I was sad, I'd go a place not many have seen me before as to not be followed." Alli explained.

"Okay, I'll go. Send Stormcatcher if she comes back here." You tell her rushing off down the halls to the library.

You go and find Bay in a corner upset and alone.

"Bay?" You ask crouching down to her level.

"Oh... Y/n." She wipes her tears but it's too late because you've seen her.

"What are you doing here all alone?" You ask sitting beside her.

"My dad and mom aren't having me back over for the holidays." She says looking down. You nod. You know what that feels like.

"Why?" I ask knowing it helped me to talk about it.

"They have to work things out." Bay says you hug her and hold her close as she cries into your chest.

"Bay, we're here for you, Alli was worried sick." You tell her, lightly letting her go.

"Hehe, she's a good friend." Bay laughs rubbing her neck. She seemed to stopped crying.

Slytherins Heir [Draco X Reader] - Year Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें