Chapter nine -Memories

Y/n pov

You walk into the Slytherin dormitories and into your room. You see Bay and Alli up and dressed looking nervous.

"Hey...?" you say letting them know you're here.

"Oh Y/n!" Alli said running up to you and hugging you.

"Hey, we heard about Filch's cat. The message, are you okay?" Bay explained. You sighed and Alli let you go.

"A little shaken by it, but I heard people think I hurt Filch's cat, mainly the naive first years. But I can't believe they think that of me." You growled annoyed.

"That's only because you were there, people have whispers of it being Harry." Bay tells you. You nod and sigh.

"This is a damn good mess!" You say sitting on your bed.

"Hey, just chill out in here and we'll cover for you at dinner while you sort things out." Bay suggested.

"Okay. Thank you." You agreed. They both left you in piece.

You sit there and just think about what you'll do with everything. You went out of your room and down by the place you remember feeling the most afraid. The forbidden forest. You walk in.

You sit on the same log where Quirrell found you, where you started to trust him. You cry at the memory. You just hold your head feeling overwhelmed by this thought of why.

You can't cry forever. You stand and cast a spell bringing a sword in your hands. You remembered fencing when you were younger. You charged slicing and beating up a tree yelling and crying taking out all your anger at the world. After all what has the world done for you recently? It's given you pain, confusion and fear. Why? You growl at that question.

"WHY!?" You yell charging the sword into the tree, it loges it's self in there and you drop to you knees, still griping the handle.

"Why was it me. Quirrell had everything, everyone. Why me?" You ask broken and distraught. You grip falters from the sword and you let go and wipe your tears. The sword disappears.

"There's no point in asking. Quirrell is gone and my pained memory is all that's left." You sighed taking deep breathes. You get up from your spot and walk towards Hogwarts. Never noticing the Blonde pureblood watching the whole ordeal.

Its time for you training anyway so you go to McGonagall's classroom.

"You'll be joined today by Zoey Winter." McGonagall says.

"Y/n?" Zoey perks up.

"Hi Zoey. Nice to see you again" You laugh lightly.

"I'll assume from that interaction you know each other. Now Y/n is here for Animagus training while Zoey is here to help practice her ability's." The professor clarified.

"What should I do first?" you ask.

"Many things such as, holding the leaf of a mandrake in your mouth for an entire month, using the leaf for the creation of a potion, reciting an incantation: Amato Animo Animato Animagus, on a daily basis, and drinking the Animagus potion during a lightning storm... but I think we should start with the mandrake leaf." She explained ranting; she changes her work mode into a playful happy mode.

"Okay." You laugh.

"Also, I have one here, and you'll want to read this." She pulls out a big book it's old and dusty, it's on Animagi.
You nod. You take the book and mandrake leaf. You place it in your mouth and listen as she explains some basics of transforming to the both of you.