Chapter two - Return to Hogwarts

Hermione pov

"Why would Y/n hang out with them?" Ron asks rudely.

"Probably not her choice, I mean if her parents forced her to hang out with them because they want to get closer, she needs to stick around the Malfoy family." I state in thought. Y/n seemed upset.

"Well, the Malfoys suck." Ron added angerly.

"True ... but by the looks of it mate," George starts

"Y/n was going to yell or even hit Lucius if Harry and I didn't stop her." Fred finished Georges thought.

"Yeah she seemed real upset about those two."  Ron's father chimed in.

"She's stood up for Harry, Hermione and I before. Makes sense she'd do it again." Ron explained. It's true in just one year she's proven her loyalty to us.

"But she would've gotten herself into a lot of trouble. I mean it's Lucius, her family's friend, not her friend." I say.

"If looks could kill, Lucius would be struck down where he stood." George joked.

"Brave one. She is?" Ron's father both sated and kinda asked.

"Yeah, she really could've been a Gryffindor but that's not who she is." I tell him.

"Seems to be. You can tell her she's welcome to stay over at our house anytime." Arthur told his family. Fred and George seemed pleased with this Ron looked confused.

"She's rich, she doesn't need to stay in a home such as ours." Ron states knowing that his family wasn't the richest.

"Money doesn't buy you a stable home or family." Arthur points out again.

"Yeah... You've worked with her family right?" Ron asked.

"Yes, a stoic group they are. They look tough and act tougher, they aren't afraid to make hard moral decisions. Y/n's mother watched her own sister die in order to send death eaters to Azkaban." Arthur informs us all.  "I doubt her mother ever fully recovered."

"Does Y/n know?" I ask worried.

"To my knowledge she's aware, but she doesn't know much. They keep even the minister of magic in the dark about some things, their daughter it'd be no second thought, no questions asked, they can keep a secret from anyone." He sighs.

"Anyway, it's best not to dwell on them. Y/n seems like a good girl. Smart I'm sure she'll be fine." Arthur promised.

Y/n pov

You lay on your bed and twirl the clear vial your sister gave you.

"What in the world are you?" You ask aloud looking at the bottle.

You sigh and keep it hidden in a small box in your luggage.

Only a little while longer, until Hogwarts new school year was here.

****************

You smile as you Head to Platform 9 ¾ You hop on you seat. You see Alli and Bay arrive and wave them over.

They sit in your booth across from you and look around.

"How are you two doing?" You question.

"Good, we heard about Malfoy... and the bookshop." Alli yells you.

"Yeah, being a jerk. I swear he has to learn one of theses days." You sigh in frustration.

"Maybe." Alli smiles.