Chapter eleven - Rouge Bludger

Y/n pov

You go to the dorms a feel a strange sense of dread, you ignore it as you get ready for the Slytherin vs Gryffindor quidditch game today. It was Draco's first game and also Harry finally got a good enough grasp of the sport to play more. You walk out wearing your robes and Slytherin scarf keeping the necklace Draco gave you under it and on your neck at all times.

You saw Draco in the halls and stopped him.

"Good luck on your first game, I heard your father will be there." You smile at him sympathetically.

"Yeah..." He says sadly. You know he worries about his father's approval.

"Don't worry, whatever happens I believe in you. Remember that, will ya." You lightly hit his arm.

"Always. Now I should get ready." He smirks before turning away.

"See ya." You say before You walk away out into the quidditch pitch.

You sit near where the Slytherin and Gryffindor teams overlap, you support both teams anyways so it didn't bother you.

You sit and watch the players come racing on the field you cheer and yell as Slytherin pulls head of Gryffindor, you cheer Again as Slytherin steals the quaffle and scores again.

"Another one for Slytherin! They lead Gryffindor 90 to 30." The announcer yells excited.

You notice Harry and Draco having a conversation but you can tell it's not friendly. You see the Bludger come extremely close to Harry's head only missing by a hair as he ducks.

"Watch yourself Harry! You hear Wood yell. But Wood didn't see the Bludger come back and smash into his broom as if it had a mind of his own.

The Bludger started to follow Harry around and you knew it was sabotage, so you started making your way to Hagrid.

Harry charged through the Slytherin aisle, you and him made eye contact before ducking only to get hit by the Bludger in your right shoulder. You felt bone crack but ignored it. Harry comes first. You have to get to Hagrid.

"Blimey, Harry's got himself a rouge Bludger. That's been tampered with that has." You hear Hagrid shout. You look up and get closer o the man.

"What do we do?" You ask apparently startling him.

"Y/n?" Hagrid asks.

"Yes. I know I'm over here, now how do we help him?" You ask quickly concerned for his life.

"I-I'm unsure." He stumble on words clearly in thought.

Harry continues to dodge and weave, the Bludger follows smashing into Slytherin pitch towers and almost anything in its path.

Harry leads it astray and pulls up, it seems to be gone. Draco looks smug.

You notice the golden snitch above Draco's head but he's too busy taunting Harry to notice. But Harry sees this, before he can do anything the Bludger comes back, you shout to warn him, he can't hear you. But just in time Harry and Draco dodge it, causing Draco to notice the Snitch and go after it with Harry. Draco gets rough, as much as you care for them both you didn't want either getting hurt, with Harry having that Bludger after him and Draco in the line of fire it didn't look well.

The both dive down under the stadium, Bludger not far behind. You look at Hagrid.

"We need to help them." You state looking panicked.

"How?" Hagrid asks.

"Let's get Ron and Hermione, we need to get to ground level." You say running to get them.

You grab Hermione and Ron and drag them towards Hagrid.

"Y/n your shoulder, there's some blood on your uniform." Hermione points out.

"I'm fine, we need to get those two idiots safe." You say panting to Harry and Draco under the main stadium.

As you race down the stairs the Bludger blew a hole in a few of the steps, you fall and hear a loud crack as you land on your already injured shoulder. Hermione rushed to you, Ron and Hagrid not far behind.

"Y/n!" Hagrid yells worried.

"Are you alright?" Ron asks helping you up.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." You lie. You surprisingly had the mandrake leaf in your mouth which was good because tomorrow would be another lesson and you could remove the leaf and maybe even attempt your first transformation. You sat up shaking your head clear lightly as you see the pitch your head become more clear, pain starting to hit you.

"Clearly not, your shoulder has massive bruising. I think it's broken or something close." Hermione says pulling at your scarf to see your shoulder easier you painfully shrug her off you.

"We need to focus on Harry. Make sure we only help when we have a clear shot. Otherwise we might hit him." You explained.

You look out now that you are on level paying ground and you see Draco yelling and getting tossed to the ground. You go to help him but Hermione stops you just in time as Harry and the Bludger show themselves and you would've got completely run over.

You see Harry's arm get hit and you hear Hermione gasp.

"Hagrid, can't they call off the game?" You ask panicked seeing at how it's clearly hexed or something.

"Unlikely they would." Hagrid informed you.

"Crap." You whisper feeling your shoulders pain.

Harry lands in the sand on his back. He raises his hand, he got the Snitch.

"Harry caught the golden snitch Gryffindor wins!"

You, Hermione, Ron and Hagrid run onto field. You all run faster as you see the Bludger still attempting to attack him as the crowd cheers. You and Hermione point your wands at it but you back off.

"Finite Incantatem!" The ball stops moving and you use Wingardium Leviosa to lure it away from Harry as professors start to fill the field.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asks.

"Not to worry Harry I will fix that arm of yours straightaway." Lockhart decries.

"Not you." Harry pleads.

"He doesn't know what he's saying, this... Brackium emendo!" Lockhart casts the spell quite poorly. Harrys arm went limp and Lockhart tried to explain it, you couldn't bare to look.

"Broken? There's no bones left!" Hagrid says outraged.

"much more flexible though." You see proper professors come on felid and you decide to walk towards Draco, he hasn't moved in a while. You hope he's okay.

(Honestly I'm feeling so overwhelmed with school life and I love writing but depending on what happens in the coming days I might have to put this story on pause for a little.)