Chapter seven - Chamber Opened

Y/n pov

Tonight was the night, you felt determined to ask for her help in training you. You looked around at dinner and found her office.

"Professor McGonagall?" You say while knocking.

"Come in." She says.  You walk in and notice the papers on her desk. Clearly, she's grading student papers.

"Hello, um, professor... I was wondering. You're an Animagus, correct?" You ask. This grabs her attention. She knows it's you and your interest in what she is.

"Yes, dear. Where are you going with this?" She asks standing up and walking over to you.

"I was wondering if you could teach me. I want to learn the art of becoming an Animagus." You say proudly. She looks stunned. Probably no one has asked her before.

"Why?" She asks mostly to understand your intentions.

"I have a multitude of reasons, one being you're aware of Peter Groveden's existence?" You ask Best to tell her the truth.

"Yes..." She says somewhat guessing you knew of his werewolf situation.

"I too know his secret and wish to help him, watch over him, more or less. Also, I've been in situations were having a quick way out would be... helpful. This is an art I really want to lean. I was hoping you could teach me, please." You explain kindly while still holding your point. She smiles.

"Meet me here tomorrow night." McGonagall requests.

"Professor?" You ask confused.

"I'd prefer to have one on one specifics for you to start training tomorrow, that mean be prepared." McGonagall said. You tried to be calm but couldn't erase the smile on your face or wide eyes full of ambition and excitement.

"Yes, professor." You say excitedly with a giddy smile.

"Now, go and have dinner." McGonagall order you nodded and turn to leave.

"Thank you, Professor." You say before leaving really excited for tomorrow night.

You walk down the halls until you here loud voices...

COME TO ME... COME TO ME....

You followed the noises down long halls.

BLOOD... I SMELL, BLOOD...

LET ME KILL...KILL... KILL... KILL

You run faster and see Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Do you guys here that?" You ask looking all around for the source of the sound.

"Here what?" Ron asks.

"That voice...?" You say unsure of what it was.

"What voice, honestly you two are starting to freak me out." Ron says looking at You and Harry.

"It keeps saying..." You pause.

"kill." Harry and You say in unison. Your eyes widen Harry hears it too. You were about to ask a million questions but you here more whispers.

DIE...

"I think it's going to kill." Harry says starting to trot off down the halls.

"Kill?" Ron asks.

"If it hasn't already. Let's go." You say running with the boy towards it.

"Harry, Y/n wait! Not so fast!" Hermione yells as you both follow the voice.