Chapter four - Howler

Y/n pov

Once you're in the halls of the school you see Peter and pull yourself away from the group to follow him. You see he goes toward the twins.

"Hey you guy." You say running up to the red-haired twins and your brunette friend.

"Isn't it our angry hero from the bookshop." Fred jokes.

"Sorry about that. I swear I would've told him off... if you and Harry didn't stop me." You curse yourself holding yourself back.

"He won't change. But It's nice to know we have the princess of Slytherin on our side." George joked at you. Your eyes go wide and you stare at Peter.

"Oh, for Merlin's sake! You told them about that god forsaken name!" You state eyeing Peter.

"Actually, they found out on their own." Peter informs you.

"You're kidding me right?" You ask looking towards the twins.

"Nope, found out 100% on our own, after you were out of the medical wing last year, it was all over Slytherin. We just happened to overhear it." George tells you.

"Never had the right chance to use it though." Fred chimes in.

"Well please don't ya two buffoons." You laugh.

"Ey! What'd ya mean two?" George says looking offended.

"I mean you and Fred over there." You roll your eyes playfully.

"Hey, I'm Fred." George said.

"George, I know you're not Fred." You sigh.

"H-How?" He and Fred stutter looking at each other. Most likely looking for a dead give away.

"You hold yourselves differently, and one of you is cuter." You tease the last part and see them starting to fight about it already. As the twin's bicker, you walk with Peter to the dinning hall to eat. Escaping from the sounds of the twins listing reasons why they were the one you called cuter.

You wave goodbye as you take a seat at the Slytherin table. You sit beside Goyle because as annoying as him, Crabbe and Draco are, at least you know them. Josh took a seat across from you, you smiled glad to know he'd be someone sensible to talk to.

"Hey josh." You smile.

"Hey there second year." He pokes fun.

"How are you?" You ask him.

"Good. Yourself?" He returns the question

"I'm doing well myself." You tell him.

You notice two owls fly in for your table. Stormcatcher drops it off before resting on your shoulder. You open the letter and see its from your sister. You close it immediately and hide it in your robes for later. You notice Draco and Josh notices this but doesn't make a move to say anything. You send Stormcatcher away nervously.

You see another owl fly in looking all wonky based on the way he flew in, just unsteady. Ron had just finished tapping his wand together and the Gryffindor newbie Colin just finished talking to Harry.