Chapter fourteen - Arrow Head

Y/n pov

You can't follow her and decide to turn back around. You walk all the way back into your Slytherin dorm and you're the last one to fall asleep in your bedroom. You sigh, this is starting to give you a bad feeling about his year. You sigh before you fall into a deep sleep.

You wake up without any talk from Tom. What's happening to you?

"Y/n?" You hear a light voice say.

"Yeah?" You ask groggily.

"Alli and I are worried you've been stressed, we think it'd be best if you take a day to just relax, we don't have school today anyway, so we thought, what better way to spend it with us." You smile at Bay.

"I guess I have been pretty stressed." You sigh.

"So, is that a yes?" Alli asks lighting up.

"Of course, it'll be nice to hang out with you two."  You say.

You walk with them until you see McGonagall taking to Snape, you remember how quickly you ran out the other night and turned around.

"Y/n?" Bay asked as if to say what the hell are you doing?

"Lets walk outside I mean it's getting cooler out. It'd be nice before all the snow comes in." You say quickly think of an excuse as you go into the fall breeze.

As you walk outside they notice you walking towards the water.

"Y/n you've been acting weird all day. What's going on?" Alli asks.

"Nothing." You blow them off.

"Y/n I think we know what's happening." Bay tells you.

"Nothing is happening-" You try to explain.

"You're scared." Bay cuts you off.

"What?" You say startled.

"You're scared. Either of what happened at Hogwarts last year or because of the Chamber of secrets." Bay repeats.

"Y/n, we have no idea how hard it is, but we do know two people always there for you." Alli explains.

"I think we also know someone else who cares about you a lot. The Malfoy boy." Bay adds.

"What do you mean?" You ask confused on Draco.

"I mean Draco cares for you, he gets so worried every time your hurt, through he's still an ass you two have a weird friendship." Bay explains further.

"If I have to spend my time with him-" You felt bad but you didn't want them thinking you agree with his views.

"You don't have to lie to us." Bay interrupts.

"We get it, you actually care for him, I have no Idea why, but that's you. You may not agree with him, but you two are friends." Bay reassures you.

"He's different." You whisper.

"Hey, we don't need to talk about guys, lets talk about something else." Alli says hanging the subject.

"Like?" You ask.

"Like, how you have an animagus form now, or how much you're brave and smart." Bay comments.

"Heh, or we could talk about how You two have been concurring marks in many classes. Bay, I hear you are top of your Transfiguration class." Bay laughs and blushes at you talking about her recent accomplishments.

"Yeah, honestly everything seems pretty nice." Bay smiles it off.

"Yeah, I guess it is so far." You say looking over the large body of water.