Chapter twenty - Polyjuice Potion

Y/n pov

You and Hermione wait for them.

"Well did you get the hairs?" Hermione asks. Ron and Harry present the hairs of Crabbe and Goyle quite proudly.

"What are those?" Ron asks.

"Slytherin robes. I had to sneak them from the laundry." Hermione answers, you helped her get in.

Hermione lifts the potion while stirring and it looks chunky and unpleasant.

"Are we going to drink that?" Harry asks hesitant.

"Mm-hm. You have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves." Hermione pours them some in each glass and you laugh to yourself.

"Have fun dinking that suckers." You say as Hermione passes it out. The trio ignore your comment staring at the beverage.

"Add the hairs." Hermione instructs. They do as they're told and end up all taking a rather large swig of the stuff all together.

"HAHA!" you exclaim as they all have faces of disgust.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Ron says dropping his glass which you dive and catch barley.

"Me too." Hermione says dropping her's which you catch.

"Can you not attempt to break the glass!" As you say that, Harry drops his and you catch it between your arms. You gently place the glasses down and stand beside Harry.

"You okay?" You ask genuine and gentle. Harry groans in response, you watch his skin almost bubble and shift into Goyle.

"Harry?" Ron asks stuttering.

"Ron?" Harry asks raising his eyebrows.

"Bloody hell." Ron comments.

"We still sound like ourselves." Harry states.

"You need to sound more like Crabbe." You tell Ron.

"Uh, bloody hell." Ron says making his voice lower and less shaky.

"Excellent." Harry smiles.

"It's creepy seeing you two like them." You comment.

"But where's Hermione?" Ron asks.

"I-I don't think I'm going. You go on without me." Hermione stutters.

"Hermione, are you okay?" Harry asks.

"Just go, you're wasting time." Hermione shouts. Harry and Ron look at each other.

"Come on." Harry says.

"I think the Slytherin common room is this way." Harry says pointing right.

"Wrong." You tell them walking left. They follow you.

"Excuse me?" Percy Weasley calls stepping in front of you all. His glasses narrowing on you.

"What are you doing down here?" You growled.

"I happen to be a school prefect. You on the other hand have no business wandering around the corridors at this time of night. What's your names again?" Percy asks. You disliked his use of power. He wasn't evil but admitted he was a bit uptight. You snarled at him.

"Crabbe Goyle, where have you two been? Pigging out at the great hall all this time? Y/n, I didn't realise you'd be here." Draco says noticing your glare he looks at Percy but then to Goyle.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" Draco asks Goyle! Harry! Augh, how could I have forgotten!?

"Ah, um reading." You internally facepalm at Harry's excuse.