Chapter seventeen - Arrow feather

(Trigger warning for bullying and violence)

Y/n pov

It's a new day and snow is layering the ground, people won't stop calling you the Heir, Bay and Alli got in trouble for hexing a student for making a poster advertising that you'd kill all muggle-borns.

Bay and Alli were heavily criticized for their choice of friends and were questioned about how they muggle born themselves could stand with someone like you who would kill their own blood.

"Alli, Bay. I'm gonna go for a walk alone. I need to clear my head." You tell them.

"Are you sure you don't want us to come with you?" You nod.

"Yes. Thank you but I'm fine." You say grabbing your bag from your night with peter, since it was small and concealable but actually much bigger on the inside, because of the Extension Charm.

"Okay." They say as you leave off down the halls.

You walk around the halls and get pulled into a classroom. Three Gryffindors: two boys one in year four one in year two and a girl year one. A Ravenclaw: She looks to be year three. Two Hufflepuffs: fifth year boy and first year boy, and two Slytherin students: both looking to be third year, both boys one with black hair and one with brown. They all stood above you. You stood up and dusted yourself off.

"What's the meaning of this?" You ask a little more harshly then you meant to.

"You petrified Colin, the kid could be annoying at times but he was one of us." The older Gryffindor shouted.

"You also took away Justin from us." The young Hufflepuff said.

"Who knows what you'll do next." The Ravenclaw girl spat.

"You may be in our house... but if you're attempting to kill Muggle-borns we can't have you hurting anyone." Said one of the Slytherins there.

"What? I've never hurt anyone." You growled in annoyance stepping forward.

"Don't lie!" The older Gryffindor of the Gryffindor's said kicking your stomach so you fell to the ground.

"What are you planning to do?" You ask looking at the kids standing above you.

"Warn you to back off or make you." The Raven claw girl states.

"I'm not even the heir-" The Brown hair Slytherin boy punched you before you could finish. You spit out some blood.

"I'm not the heir!" You shout.

"Like hell you aren't!" The eldest Gryffindor growls hitting you in the stomach before punching you on the right side of your face.

"I don't want to hurt anyone." You warned.

"Lies, she'll kill us given the chance." The black haired Slytherin said.

"You have to see reason!" You yelled knowing they were too far beyond seeing reason.

"You can't trick us with your mouth of lies, Parselmouth." The fourth year said. Stepping on your forearm. You whimper.

"I don't know why I can speak Parseltongue." You plead. He pressed harder.

"I swear I don't!" You hissed. You grabbed you wand.

"Flipendo." You threw the guy backwards.

"Let me leave." You warned them.

The Ravenclaw was quick and pulled out her wand

"Stupefy!" She cast, you were thrown backwards and hit you back against the wall forcing you to drop your wand. The black haired Slytherin grabbed it and placed it on a desk behind him.