Chapter one - Back to Diagon Alley

Y/n pov

Today was the day! Today you got to go to Diagon alley with Draco in preparation for the new school year, you had just gotten your letter and were more excited than ever. You quickly got dressed, making sure you had your Slytherins robe on and ran down the stairs. You were almost packed, only now you'd need new books and maybe some more potion supplies.

"Woah, Y/n dear, please calm yourself. Lucius will be in change of you today and I hope you'll be on your best behavior." Your mother told you tucking some loose hair behind your ear.

"Always, mother." You smile.

"Good. Now in the chimney you go." She edged you smiling as you had your Slytherin cloak on. She looked proud, one of the few times she did.

"Now, your father and I should be home by the time you get back." Your mother told you.

"Okay.... Diagon Alley." You say clearly. You notice the blonde family only without Narcissa there. The two men were only a few meters away. You tone down your excitement before going over to them.

"Ahh, Y/n. Good to see you arrived here well." Lucius said quickly changing his smile back into a scowl.

"Yes..." You whispered nervous all of the sudden. You notice Draco holding a small box. You can see he gives you a look telling you not to ask.

You and him walked down to a darker street. You notice how it feels almost illegal. Like you shouldn't be there.

You see Draco ahead of you scan the place curiously. He goes inside quickly and touches one of the many interesting artifacts. You notice his fathers harsh glare before he slams down his wands end onto where Draco's hand would be if he hadn't moved it in time.

"Don't touch anything Draco." He warns.

"Yes father." Draco says nervousness in his voice. You were pissed off at Lucius for doing that, but you wouldn't dare speak out. At least not yet.

"Ah, Mr. Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you here again, and young master Malfoy too, delighted." A creepy old man says.  His eyes shift to you.

"And a L/n too. It is my pleasure to serve you today." He said his attention going back to Lucius.

"I must tell you, something in today and very reasonably priced." Lucius cut the man off.

"I'm not buying anything today. I'm selling." He calls over Draco who places a box on the counter.

"You're aware no doubt, that the ministry of magic is conducting more raids on private houses. As rules of a new muggle protection act." Lucius snarls. He must truly hate muggles.

"Pure wizard blood counting less everywhere I'm afraid." The man says staring at the Malfoy.

"Not with me. Anyway. I brought a few items from home that might... uh prove embarrassing if the ministry is to call..." He mutters looking down at the man as he sorts through the box.

"Look at that!" The man exclaims.

"That particular item is not for sale." Lucius says growing more serious if that were possible.

"I understand. It has unique qualities. One wouldn't want to see it falling into the wrong hands." He smirks as Lucius looks as if he could kill.

Meanwhile, Draco is drawn toward this sarcophagus and you shake your head telling him it's a bad idea.

"What did I say!" Lucius said putting his wands metal end again on the item causing Draco to look back a little on edge.

"Touch nothing." Draco repeats.