Chapter thirteen - Animagus Form

Y/n pov

You and Harry meet up with Hermione and Ron shortly after you get out of the hospital wing. You both knew rumors of Colin's petrification has spread throughout the school.  You stand and lean against the wall.

"Again? You mean the chamber of secrets have been opened before?" Hermione asked.

"Of course. Did you see Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here and now he's taught Draco how to do it." Ron accused pissing you off.

"Draco can be an ass but he's not evil and he certainly wouldn't hurt Colin!" You immediately jump to Draco's defense.

"How do you know?" Ron hissed.

"I- I just know. I know Draco better than any of you. If Draco was the heir I would know." You promise.

"I don't like him." Ron stated.

"Draco is an ass and his father is ignorant and rude, but you are accusing him of threating to kill Muggle-borns." You shame Ron.

"Why shouldn't I after what he said to Hermione. He'd kill us all given the chance." Ron says infuriating you.

"Draco Malfoy is innocent. This is exactly how it was last year, with Snape you all accuse him and I don't and we find out I was right all along." You yelled pissed off. You have your hand around your wand.

"Y/n, Maybe, maybe not but we'll have to wait for the poly juice potion to know for sure." Hermione interrupted stopping you from going any further.

"Enlighten me, why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight in the middle of the girls lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?" Ron asked you smirked.

"No, no one ever comes in here." You tell him.

"Why?" He says almost afraid.

"Moaning Myrtle." Hermione answers.

"Who?" Ron asks again not noticing the ghost girl right behind him.

"Moaning Myrtle." Hermione says directing her gaze at Myrtle behind him. He still doesn't get the hint, but Harry does.

"Who's moaning Myrtle?" Ron asks again.

"I'm moaning Myrtle!" The girl yells her hair in pigtails. The poor Ravenclaw died too young.

"I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever take about ugly, miserable, moping moaning Myrtle?" She cried ranting.

"Ah!!!" She wails as she goes back into one of the toilets.

"She's a little sensitive." Hermione states.

"You could say that again." You comment.

After the potion was brewing you left to meet up with Fred, George, Peter and Cedric.

"Hey guys!" You say walking over to them.

"Hey, I know tomorrow night, is a full moon." Fred jokes hitting Peter. Peter glares remembering that Cedric doesn't know.

"Yeah, I heard that too." He mutters through his teeth.

"Well at its also supposed to be beautiful tomorrow." Cedric comments, right it was then again full moons are pretty beautiful in general. Too bad Peter can never enjoy one.

"Lets talk about today. Y/n how you feeling? I heard what happened to your arm. Sorry I wasn't there." Peter said.

"Yeah, I wanted to visit but everyone was kicked out and then that thing with the poor Gryffindor kid happened." Cedric chimed in.