Chapter twenty four - Aragog

Y/n pov

"Come on." Harry said.

"What!?" Ron asks shocked his voice getting higher.

"You heard what Hagrid said, 'follow the spiders'." Harry quotes you nod.

"They're heading into the dark forest." Ron states his voice cracking. Boy poor, he's bloody terrified.

"Well lucky you have me then."  You tell them.

"Why's that?" Ron asks nervous.

"It's not my first time around here." You say magicking up a sword with your wand. Ron gulps. You give him a promising smile. Besides you know your way around here.

Harry nods and starts to walk forward you following him.

"Why spiders!? Why couldn't it be follow the butterflies?" Ron mutter making you chuckle.

"Y/n I'm scared." Ron states when we're have way into the woods. You nod, you couldn't see far even with the lanterns light.

"Ron we're doing this for Hermione and for everyone who is petrified. Trust me when I say I won't let anything bad happen to you." You tell him. You think of Alli and Bay whatever this was can either help you or die.

"Why a sword and not magic?" Harry asks helping keep Ron's mind off the situation but also just curious.

"I don't think you should always use magic as a weapon, and I know sword fighting, I prefer it." You explain.

"It's cool but isn't it all a bit muggle to you?" Harry asks. You sigh and nod.

"Maybe, but if I'm going to fight I'd like to be useful without my wand, rather than relying on magic, many wizards used blades back in the day, but so did muggles." You explained, Ron seemed to be slightly calmer and Harry satisfied with your answer.

"That's actually really cool." Harry says.

"Really? Thanks, most people find it rather dull. Maybe I could teach you."  You tell him. Harry and Ron both nod and say it'd be fun, that sums up your conversation for now and Ron was getting more worked up.

As we continued it got darker and further even you started to get a bad feeling.

"Harry, I don't like this." Ron squeaked. Looking at a tunnel entrance.

"Harry, I don't like this at all." He muttered trying not to cry.

"Shush." Harry said walking towards it.

"Can we go back now?" Ron begged.

"Come on." Harry said edging closer.

"Harry even I don't trust that." You say. One entrance, unknown exit if we got attacked who knows how we'd get out.

"What choice do we have?" Harry asks. You think about Hermione, Bay and Alli. If you missed out on a chance to help them because you're scared what kind of friend are you?

"Come on Ron." You tell him following Harry inside.

You all got into a fairly open part and you raise your sword.