Chapter twenty one - Tom Marvolo Riddle

Y/n pov

You went back to your dorms and later forgave Draco. You spent the next morning hunting down Harry and Ron. You were walking up a staircase and you hear Ron and Harry talking about Hermione still in the hospital wing.

"Ron! Harry!" You shout. They stop and you run up to them.

"Have, you seen Bay or Alli, I haven't seen them for a little now that I think about it?" They both shake their heads. You nod, maybe they went home for holiday's without telling you...

"Anyway. Where you going?" You ask looking the upward staircase.

"No where really." Says Ron. You nod.

"Ah, Mind if I tag along?"

"Not at all." Harry greets. You smile and walk around with them until you reach a giant pool of water.

"What's this?" Ron asks.

"Let's go!" You said running towards the waters source, Harry and Ron hot on your tail.

"Yuck." Ron spits. You laugh a bit.

"Looks like moaning Myrtle flooded the bathroom." Harry states.

"Of course, she has." You groan. The three of you walk into the washroom.

Myrtle is wailing and crying as well as all the sinks are turned on causing the flood. You go around and start turning off all the taps.

"Come to throw something else at me?" Myrtle cries.

"Why would I throw something at you?" Harry asked as you stood beside him.

"Don't ask me. Here I am, minding my own business and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me." You go beside the girl.

"It's okay. You don't deserve that." You tell her, 'rubbing her back' being careful not to go through her.

"But it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean it will just go right through you." Ron comments making you glare at him.

"Sure! Let's all throw books at Myrtle because she can't feel it. Ten points if you get it through he stomach." She says going louder and punching her fist through Ron's stomach.

"Fifty points if it goes through her head!" She screeches punching her hand through Ron's head freaking him out, but of course not actually hurting him.

"But who threw it at you anyway?" Harry asks. She seems to perk up at his voice. Ahhh, a crush on the Potter boy.

"I don't know, I didn't see them. I was just sitting in the U-bend thinking about death... and it fell through the top of my head." Myrtle explains. Before whining and floating away.

Harry walks over and picks up the book.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I don't know... maybe a diary, it has the name Tom Marvolo Riddle on it... I'll read it over later." Harry explains. Ron seems less interested.

"Sounds good to me. I'm gonna head off to my room. See ya." You say thinking about how the name is Tom. It seems like too much of a coincidence.

"Y/n-!" Harry attempts but you're already out and down the hall.

"That was strange." Ron comments.

"Very odd." Harry mutters confused.

You notice the darkness outside and go to your room and fall asleep as if on que. This time you'd try summoning Tom, you've never tried that before.