Chapter nineteen - Just Dreams

Y/n pov

You, Alli and Bay wake up to knocking. You all groggily walk to the door You open to see none other than Josh.

"Josh?" You ask looking wide eyed.

"Snape was asking for you." He mutters clearly tired.

"Me?" You ask pointing to yourself.

"Yes. Get dressed I'll tell him you'll be out in five." He mumbles sauntering off.

"Okay." You say quickly running around the room to get dressed you can hear Bay and Alli ask questions about your face.

"I'll meet you both back here." You tell them outside the door.

"Then you can explain what happened to your face?" Alli asks nervously.

"Yes." You smile before running down a few of the halls.

You walked out to the common room and you saw Professor Snape pacing.

"Lets go for a walk." He says without looking at you. You follow silently behind him and after a few halls he stops and turns into you.

"You see, I know you're gifted in potions, so gifted that you'd make a potion for healing had you been given the correct ingredients." You nod and tilt your head in confusion.

"I'm sorry professor, where is this going?" You ask.

"I made the potion form the schools supplies. Take it." He orders.

"But couldn't you get in trouble for that?" You ask as you hold it closely.

"Perhaps, but it's a small enough amount to hardly notice...but it will help you heal in a matter of hours. Rather then days to weeks." He explains. You nod.

"Thank you, professor Snape." You thank him.

"Your... Welcome. I must be going now." He says rushing off. You walked back to the dorm room and used the potion on the way.

You walked back to your room and explained to your friends what happened without names. The fight only, you kept out the bit about Findri. They wanted to hex whoever was responsible but you told them otherwise. You all agreed to sleep in and honestly after taking the potion you were tired. Snape must've added a sleeping draught.

You fell into a somber sleep.

You were seeing the headmaster's office.

"What? Where am I? Why am I here...?" You ask observing your surroundings. You notice Snape and Dumbledore take up the center of the room.

"Severus, if she is what we think... She might be sentenced to Azkaban." You hear Dumbledore say. Who? He said she... that poor girl.

"But she's only a child." Snape says outraged.

"That didn't stop them before, they'll throw her there." He states calmly.

"Why bother?" Snape asks.

"They fear what they cannot control." The headmaster states.

"She is not some weapon." Severus Snape snaps at the beloved headmaster.

"They will test her in the coming years. Her kind is rare. Her family will use this too. I wouldn't know she existed until her mother told me." Dumbledore explained. Whoever this girl is she must be powerful.

"She's a child."

"She's the heir! And a child capable of more then most wizards your age, even some as old as me." Dumbledore says causing Snape to turn his head towards the exit.

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen."

"I'm afraid you can't stop it Severus."

"I'll do whatever I can." Snape promises.

"She's bound to be caught." Dumbledore states.

"She can break things with a mere thought and she wand, she'll be strong enough once it where's off to do who knows what else." Dumbledore continues.

"I'm going to then at least prepare her." Severus says walking towards the door.

"You do that and she'll learn the truth too soon." Dumbledore states casting a spell to shut the door.

"She's his kin. How long do you think you could hide this?" Snape snaps back at him. Having tears of either anger or sadness well up.

"Not much longer I'm afraid." Dumbledore says grimly.

"I hope I can think of something in that time."

"I hope you can too Severus." You look at the two. Who is this girl? Wait she's the heir that means she could be causing the petrifactions!

You woke up quite a bit shaken. Whatever, it's just a dream. They're all just dreams. You notice your friends are already gone. You shake your head and prepare to get on with your day.

You walked over into the dinning hall completely healed up by now thanks to Snape and you sit beside Hermione.

"What's the plan?" You ask.

"Oh, Y/n! I'm so sorry for how I was acting I-"

"Hermione, it's okay honestly. I was scared of people that were innocent too. Anyway, I'm assuming you've heard Draco is staying for the holidays... so if you truly think he has information on the real heir. I repeat, what's the plan?" You ask the trio.

"So, everything is set, we just need a bit of who you're changing into." Hermione states.

"Crabbe and Goyle." Harry says looking at Ron.

"I'll just be myself. I mean it's my common room. My house, I'll be fine." You smirk.

"We Also need to make sure the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us when we're interrogating Malfoy." You roll your eyes at Hermione. Draco isn't the heir.

"How?" Ron asks.

"I've got it all worked out." Hermione reassured.

"I filled theses with a simple sleeping draught. Simple. But powerful. Now once they're asleep hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs. And put on their uniforms." Hermione explained.

"Whose hair are you ripping out then?" Ron asks.

"I've already got mine. Millicent Bulstrode-Slytherin. I got this off her robes." Hermione says holding up a vile with brown hair in it.

"I'm going to go check on the Polyjuice potion." She states standing.

"Make sure Crabbe and Goyle find these." Hermione says before hastily walking out.

"I'm going to help her. I'm sure you two can take Draco's useless body guards." You joke as the two look at each other nervously.

You walk into the bathroom and see Hermione checking and stirring the potion.

"It looks good. Let it sit and we'll wait for the boys." You say knowing much about potions.

"Y/n... I really am sorry for how I treated you." Hermione starts.

"Hermione..." You stop her but she doesn't let you finish.

"No, I ignored you, I took what other people said as fact as if I didn't know you. It was stupid and I was wrong. I'm sorry." You see tears welling up in the Gryffindor's eyes.

"Hermione. What I was going to say is it hurt, yeah it hurt... but do you really think I would blame you for being scared?" You say looking at the girl. She stands up from the ground.

"I-I..." She chokes back tears and you pull her into a hug.

"Hermione, it's okay. You came to your senses and you aren't a bad person because of it." You promise holding her close.

"Thank you." She mutters when you let go of her drying her eyes.

"Hey it's no problem. We got each other backs." You tell her making her smile.

Now we just need to wait for Harry and Ron and then we can leave. I mean it'd be a typical conversation for you. But who knows what you'd find out?