Giving her what she wants

Seth's pov

I walked briskly through the corridors of the arena carrying my title in my hand and headed over to my personal locker room. I opened the door and stepped in to see my love talking to her mom on the phone, a happy smirk painting her face.

I walked over and kissed her cheek before placing my title down and changing from my ring gear and into a pair of sweats but leaving a shirt off due to it being so warm in the arena. I sat down on a nearby chair and rubbed my hands over my face, I had just done a segment against Paul heyman and was tired. Suddenly I felt two hands make their way along my shoulders massaging my muscles and releasing the tension built up in them.

I sighed softly leaning back into her hand and letting her massage my neck and shoulders, my body ached as she traced over every muscle delicately. Her hands soon moved up to my hair where she dug her fingers into my scalp and gently massaged my head, she then tilted my head back so it fell onto her stomach as she stood behind me.

"Close your eyes" she demanded and I followed her instructions letting my eyelids fall closed, she stroked my hair back softly and outlined my cheekbone and face carefully like an artist at work. I groaned when I felt soft kisses peppered up my neck and shoulder as she pushed my head back into its normal position.

Her soft lips latched onto my neck and left a mark making my heart rate pick up, her hands looped around my neck and laid on my chest stroking the line inbetween in chest muscles. "Sasha" I moaned as she licked up from my neck to my ear nibbiling on it "baby I can't wait" she whimpered from behind and I smirked. I took her hand in my own and pulled her around to be infront of me, she instantly climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Can't what my love" I teased and she leaned her head back whimpering because of how I was making her wait for something she wanted so badly. "Seth please" she begged placing my hands on her waist and began kissing underneath my chin and my neck. I leaned my head back giving her more room as she leaned further up my body, suddenly she began rocking her hips against my own and I tightened my grip on her waist. I bit my lip as she dragged her nails down my chest and abs stopping at the hem of my sweats, I looked down at her to see her eyes begging me silently and I chuckled.

I picked her up in my arms and making my way over to the couch giving her what she wanted.

Hope you liked this one shot!! And remover requests are open!!
Please vote and comment!! 💘💕💓💞💖❤️💗😍😘

498 words