Inseparable part 1

Seth's pov

I smiled as I drove up towards my girlfriends house, we went to school together and she was one of the richest ,people due to her father, in the town but I still loved her eventhough we were only 19.

But when I arrived at her house the gates to the huge drive where padlocked shut, I furrowed my eyebrows and turned off the car engine before climbing out of my car and looked up at the huge house. Quickly I took out my phone and called Sasha but was sent straight to voicemail which confused me. That was until I saw her father dressed in black jeans and a smart shirt slowly walk down the driveway a cigarette held tightly in his hand.

"You just be Seth" he said once he unlocked the gates and came out standing infront of me "yes sir" I answered trying not to be disrespectful. "And apparently your dating my daughter but...........that can't continue" instantly my face fell and a burning feeling rose from the pit of my stomach. "Because if she's going to date I want her to be with a man and not a boy...........which is what you are and one day..............you'll get up and leave her and break her heart....... and that can't happen".

I shook my head as I leaned up against my car "I'd never leave her I love her" I admitted and I watched his reaction. He chuckled and nodded "frankly I don't care............you can never see Sasha again......and If I ever see you beat her again for whatever reason.........I'll deal with you in a way that you won't like". And just like that he flicked his cigarette away to the ground and stormed off back through the gates locking them behind him and my heart broke as I immediately saw Sasha looking down at me through her bedroom window.

I could clearly see the pain and sadness in her face before she walked out of my sight breaking my heart.

Sashas pov

Tears fell from my eyes rapidly, my heart felt as if it was breaking into a million different pieces as I stared down at a picture of me and Seth. We took it in a photo booth, I was sitting on his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck and his were around my waist as we pulled funny faces at the camera. I chuckled quietly recalling all the different and funny memories we had but thinking about them only made the pain in my chest grow.

I set the picture on my bed as I sank to the floor covering my face with my hands, how could my dad just lock me away from him. It wasn't fair.

My dad lost it about two days ago when I came home after being out with Seth for the day with notes written all over my hands, arms and neck. I decided to write love notes on Seth's arms in my makeup pen and he did the same to me but when my dad found a note saying I was 'the most beautiful thing seth had ever seen' and that 'he wanted to take me away' my dad forbid me from seeing him.

'Your so sexy I can't believe your mine'

'Leave with me'

The palms of my hands were soaked with my tears as I leaned up against my bed letting my emotion free. That was until I heard a knock on my window but how I was the second floor of the house. I wiped the tears from my eyes as I saw a hooded
figure dressed in all black outside my window. The figures hand was pressed up against the window and immediately I knew it was him. Seth.

He was wearing the promise ring I had brought him what felt like ages ago. Slowly I walked over to the window and in the exact spot where his hand was placed against the glass on the other side I moved my hand to rest there. So only a think piece of glass separated our touch.

He suddenly removed his hood and I bit my lip seeing the broken look in his eyes. Tears sprung back in my eyes as I moved my body close to the window mentally begging that the window would suddenly give way and allow me to make contact with him. 'I love you' I mouthed making eyes contact with him and he smiled as the rain around him grew heavier and soaked his jet black hair making me crabs him even more.

Suddenly he also began to grow frustrated with being so close to me but not able to touch me. With the hand that was already resting on the glass he slapped the window his palm open making a light banging noise. His eyes drifted to my lips as I saw his fist clench and his body involuntary jolt forwards.

More tears dropped down my face as I also pounded against the window desperate to fell his lingering lips against my own. 'Please' I saw him mouth and I sighed looking around my room trying to find something I could pry the window lock open with. My dad had taken the key after his encounter with Seth earlier in the day.

I quickly grabbed my phone and began calling him, I pointed to my phone and showed him I was calling him and he instantly grabbed his ringing phone out of his jean pocket and answered.

Seth: "baby" voice soft and quiet

Sasha: "hey Sethie" tears evident and voice quivering

Seth: "shhhhhhhh don't cry I'm going to find a way to get to you but please try looking for the key to window" emotionally frustrated and distraught

Sasha: "my dad took it and I have no idea where he took it................wait are you able to stay where you are?"

Seth: "yeah I'm standing on some sort of ledge but be quick I can't really move and I'm struggling to balance in the rain"

Sasha: "ok hang on baby"

I quickly ended the call and quietly ran out of my room and towards my dads, he was probably downstairs as usual watching tv or drinking. As I entered I cringed at the smell of alcohol but quickly began searching for my window key. I searched through all his draws and cupboards as quickly and quietly as possible but to no avail.

I released and frustrated sigh as I wiped the hair out of my face and frantically looked around the room until my eyes fell upon a little draw in his bedside table that I had somehow missed. Swiftly I kneeled next to the draw and pulled it open to reveal the little key lying in the draw making my heart jump.

Immediately I grabbed the key and ran back to my room locking the door. Seth still stood at my window his hood pulled up over his head and his head hanging low, I smiled as I cautiously walked back over to the window. His head instantly shot up to see me and he smiled but once he saw the key in my hand his eyes widened and he began pulling on the frame of the window signaling me to open the it quickly.

With shaky hands I placed the key in the lock and turned the cold metal hearing a click come from the barrel, I reached for the handle on the frame and turned it. I only opened the window slightly before Seth pushed it open forcefully and clambered into the room. His hands immediately went around my neck as he slammed his lips against mine. I let out a breathy moan as his lips devoured mine and his hand traced every part of my body.

However even through the intense kissing I could feel the coldness on his cheeks which were rosy red. "Seth your cold" I scolded placing the backs of my fingers to his cheek and frowning chilly feeling radiating from his skin. He shook his head kissing my hand and relishing in the feeling of our touch "I love you so much Babygirl and he's not going to keep me from you" he promised pulling our bodies closer so there was no space left between us.

"What are we going to do?" .

To be continued

Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment and stay tuned for part two!!

1419 words