Stay away from her

Seth's pov

"Bro she's bad news!"

That's all anyone sad to me, the same thing over and over again but I don't get why?

How could someone like her get this bad of a reputation that everyone backstage would look at her disgusted, guys refused to even speak a word to her. That's why I was told again and again the same sentence.

"Why?" I groaned looking at roman lazily, he looked done shaking his head before sighing "ummmnmm hello earth to Colby, she's cheated, she's slept with more guys than anyone can count and she's a home wrecker". I bit the inside of my cheek before looking down at my half eaten plate of food, once again me and roman had gotten into a conversation about my love life.

Or lack there of

But I promise there's a reason. And that reasons her. The woman with the worst reputation you could think of but for some reason a part of me didn't believe it or was it just worthless hope I was clinging to trying to avoid the inescapable truth.

"I know you like her, I get it but you have to stay away from her, I don't want you to get hurt" he said before standing up and walking away towards gorilla for his match. I sighed rubbing my temples as I sat in the hand full catering area, I'd finished for the night but promised to ride with roman.

As I sat there I went through the thoughts in my head, the ones that consumed me at night making it impossible to get any amount of sleep. I can't remember the last time I slept for more than ten minutes at a time.

Suddenly all noise halted as everyone in catering stopped like still statues unable to move or function, I furrowed my eyebrows before looking at the entrance of catering to see none other than her. The woman that corrupted my mind, infecting my every thought and invading every descion.

Her blue hair fell elegantly to her shoulders, the outline of her body was like a work of art as I stared at her. Her beautifully sculpted face shone in the false light of electricity throughout the room, she slowly walked passed everyone in catering before disappearing down an unknown corridor. Earger eyes followed her everyone move like my own as she walked away wrapped up in her own little world like none of the rest of us existed.

My heart thudded in my chest as everyone turned back to normal and I sat back in my chair regaining my breath. She was going to be the death of me.

Sasha banks

Another one shot up!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!!

459 words