Drunk

Sashas pov

I bit my lip laughing as bayley and I walked back out into the bar which was crowded with night parties. "Dude where's Seth?" She asked and I looked to the booth where I last saw him to see his seat

Empty!!!!

"I don't know where is he" I asked frantically looking around until dean cane jogging over to me "do you know where Seth is?" I asked referring to my boyfriend of 6 months. We stared daring shortly after wrestlemania and honestly he made me feel whole. "Call done banks he's just wasted over there" dean chuckled pointing in the direction of a far away booth where I looked to see him slurry talking with a smirking roman.

"I'll get him home" I sighed walking over to where he was "hey sash" roman said and I smiled looking down at Seth "hey guys". "Sasha!!!!!!" Seth shouted pulling me into crushing hug so much that I almost fell ontop of him "Jesus Seth" I muttered pulling away and rubbing his shoulder "I'm gonna take him home" I shouted over the music to roman and he nodded taking Seth's drink out of his hand.

"Come on" I cooed taking his hand and pulling him out of the booth "whereeee are weeee goingggg" He slurred walking beside me but swaying slightly "I'm gonna take you back home" I said throwing his arm around my neck as we entered the cold of the night and where crowds of drunken people stood laughing and drinking. Immediately I looked around frantically trying to find a way through the sea of people when I felt Seth's arms move away from my neck and his hand slip into mine.

"Stayyy close to meee" he said trying to sound serious and I nodded, he pulled me gently into his side before pushing people out of our path just enough for us to slip through the crowd easily. The entire time Seth's arms never left from around my waist and it was as if for a couple of moments he was suddenly sober.

"Come on it's getting late" we made our way to my car and I helped him in before climbing in myself and switching on the engine so it hummed to life, before driving out of the car park I looked over at Seth to see his head leaning against the window and his body slumped. He was asleep.

So miles combing back some of his hair and looking at his handsome face closely, he really had changed my life these past 6 months and just then when he made sure I got through the crowd safely even when he was drunk was enough proof to show that he was perfect. As I drove down the quiet roads towards his house I couldn't help but think about something that had been on my mind for a couple of weeks.

•Flash back •

Four weeks ago

"Hey baby" Seth cheered running towards me in the airport as I dropped my bags and dashed over to him, I jumped into his arms and he instantly caught me holding me close to his chest. "Hmmmmmm I missed you" he hummed into the crook of my neck and I giggled kissing his cheek and combing his hair "I missed you to handsome".

He smiled before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine, I smiled into the kiss pulling him closer just enough so I could wrap my arms around his neck. I flourished in the moment with him but it was cut short when a ferocious clap of thunder was heard outside the airport making me jump in his arms.

"Hey hey it's ok I got you" He cooed kissing me temple repeatedly as I sighed, if always been terrified of storms ever since I was a little kid. "Can we go back to your place now" I asked beginning to worry and he nodded letting me down on the floor "I wanna see Kevin aswell I've missed him so much!!" I squealed happily thinking about his dog "and so we can just lounge about, eat ice cream, make out and watch movies" I added making him chuckle as we walked towards the doors.

"That's why I love you" he said almost inaudible but I caught it and the very sentence made my heart race "what?" I asked pretending to me oblivious to what he just said but he shook his head "nothing don't matter".

•end of flashback•

I haven't asked him about it since but it was weighing on my mind a lot, did he really mean it, that he loved me. Suddenly I was pulled from my thoughts when I pulled into the drive way of his house, I loved it here more than my own home and I'd spend majority of my time here with him and Kevin more than I would back In Orlando where I lived.

I looked over at his still sleeping figure to see his mouth hanging slightly open and his shirt bunched up around his stomach so much so that it revealed his amazing v line and can I just say that, that sight in jeans is amazing!!

"Seth" I whispered tapping his shoulder, he mumbled an incoherent sentence making me sigh "Seth" I promoted again this time shaking him. He whined looking over at me with his puppy eyes but as soon as his eyes fell on me a huge smile spread across his face making my cheeks heat up "your home" I whispered pointing towards his house and he nodded stumbling out of the car. I got out after him to make sure he got in ok, I took his keys from his fumbling hands and unlocked the door.

I dragged him inside and soon the sound of tiny feet cane closer until, Kevin walked up towards us "hi buddy" I cooed kneeling down next to the dog and kissing his head whilst fussing him. He licked my face whilst jumping at me slightly making me giggle and hug him, I looked over the room to see Seth throwing his shoes near the doorway and grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Come on time for bed" I demanded grabbing his hands and pulling him towards the stairs "fineeee" He slurred lazily with droppy eyes. Once up the stairs which was a difficult task I pushed him into his bedroom and he fell ontop of his bed with a loud huff, I chuckled before I pulled his shirt up over his head and pulled his jeans down to the floor. He groaned as pulled the material away fork his body and threw it into his hamper across the room "goodnight baby I'll be over in the morning" I whispered in his ear heifer pecking his lips gently.

I was just leaving the room when I heard him say a sentence that made my heart stop "I love you Sasha". My heart thumped in my chest as I turned back around to see him staring at me from the bed "I love you too" I answered without a second thought and he smiled at me heifer reaching his arms out towards me. I smiled taking off my Shoes, jacket and bag before lying next to him. My head rested on his chest as his arms wrapped around me "goodnight love" he hummed snuggling further into me and I smiled "goodnight handsome".

Another one shot up!! Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment!!

1246 words