Its not your fault

Sashas pov

I sighed as I made my way through the arena dressed in my favourite band shirt and jeans with some vans. I walked into to catering grabbing some salad before making my way to my private locker room.

I'd just returned after three months of being off and I felt lonely, hardly anyone talked to me they probably thought I was to fragile and that I'd break at any moment which was partially true. As I arrived at my locker room I noticed the door was slightly ajar confusing me, I swear I closed it before leaving.

I cautiously pushed the door open my body tense with anticipation, once the door was fully open I saw a guy sitting on my couch with his head in his hands. Immediately I recognised the faint strip of blonde hair shrouded by the rest of his smooth brown hair.

"Colby" i whispered in shock that he was here, my breath halted in my throat as he pulled his hands away from his face and looked up at me "mercy". His reply caused my heart to stop momentarily heifer I walked further into the room and slowly shut the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked placing my salad on the table not to far away from me "you know why" he answered staring at me and I but my lip looking done at the floor.

I continued to stare at the floor as footsteps made their way slowly over to me until I could see his shoes inches away from mine and a finger under my chin tilting my head to look up at him. "Show me" he said softly and I furrowed my eyebrows "show you what?" I asked utterly confused.

He smiled down at me sadly before letting his finger gently trace down from my elbows to my wrists making me shiver.
"Show me your scars" he replied and my eyes widened as I gulped shaking my head making him frown. I let my head fall down tears threatening to fall "I can't" I whispered my voice quivering and I heard him sigh.

I felt his head rest against mine as his forehead rested on the top of my head "please" he begged taking my hands and lacing our fingers "why" I asked tilting my head up so our foreheads touched.

"I want to see how many times you needed me and I wasn't there" her said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"W....what do you mean colb?" I asked as he began to pull the sleeves of my shirt up to reveal my bandaged arms "Colby please don't" I begged looking into his eyes and seeing pain. "I want there when you needed me........I deserve to be hurt for what I did I to you mercy" he continued his voice filled with emotion. "And seeing you hurt because of me is the biggest pain I could ever feel" He finished and I let out a deep breath.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer so our faces where only a few inches apart "listen to me.......it's not your fault.....I decided to do this.......me not you......it's my fault" "but mercy..." he was about to say but I cut him off by pressing my lips to his trembling ones.

He slowly untensed in my arms and linked his around my waist pressing our bodies together as our mouth moved in sync. We made our for a little while heifer pulling away for air, I leaned against him resting my forehead against his with a smile across my face.

"I've missed you mercy"

"I've missed you too colbs"

Another chapter up!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!!

631 words