Why do you keep pushing me away

Seth's pov

I lay on my couch scrolling through Twitter when the front door opened to reveal Sasha struggling with many food bags "babe let me help" I said rushing over to her and taking a few bags off her but she groaned and huffed. "I'm fine Seth" she said coldly and I rolled my eyes.

For the past three weeks or so she's been really cold towards me and for the mofe of me I can't figure out why "you know what Sash I've had enough of this!" I exclaimed and she looked at me confused "what?" "You! Why are you pushing me away?" I questioned and a glimmer of sadness flickered in her eyes.

She sat on one of the stools in the kitchen and looked down "I haven't been" she defended finally meeting my gaze and I scoffed throwing my phone on the table infront of her "your not............so why is it whenever I call you your always in a rush to finish her call, we haven't kissed since last week and haven't had sex in over two months" I said exasperated. "If you don't want me in your life anymore just say because I can't take the cold shoulder sash it hurts".

When I'd finished tears where in my eyes, she looked away biting her lip and I could tell she was close to tears "I'm sorry" she whimpered and I moved next to her "why baby?". "It's...............its........because........I'm pregnant" she stuttered and my mouth fell open.

Well I wasn't expecting that

"Your pregnant" I asked in complete shock and she nodded "almost two months now" she admitted and I frowned "why didn't you tell me?" I asked disappointment laced in my voice. "Because I thought you'd be mad...... we've never talked about having kids before and it was all just so sudden..........I panicked".

She began to let tears roll down her rosey cheeks and I sighed wrapping my arms around her "hey hey it's ok I'm sorry for shouting and this is great news I'm gonna be a dad" I cheered kissing her softly and she giggled kissing me back. "I love you so much" I whispered in my ear as I hugged her tightly but not too tight "I love you too baby" she replied as I kissed her head.

"And I love you too" I sang placing my hand on her flat stomach and caressing it gently "i love you both more than anything".

Another one shot up!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!! 💓💞💖💗💕❤️💚🖤💘💜💙😍😘

428 words