See if I care ~ part 2

Sashas pov

So it's been three weeks since mine and seths argument  and we're still not on the best of terms, he cane back two days after leaving and now instead of being a happy couple living together it seems like we're just two people existing in the same house. Hardly any interaction and no couple things like cuddling or kissing.

He's even started sleeping in the guest room so we're further apart and it's breaking me inside, we haven't officially broken up but the way we're going we're nearing that stage and it's killing me. So tonight I've come up with a plan to show Seth what it feels like to worry about their spouse and it have no clue what to do like I've been experiencing these last few weeks.

"I'm going out" I said flatly to Seth as he sat watching some show on the couch, I slipped on my heels and grabbed my purse before heading him talk "What time will you be back?" He asked with little emotion in his voice breaking my heart "about 10:00" I replied before strutting out of the house with a smirk on my face.

Naomi was waiting for me in her car and I climbed in "Are you sure about this?" She asked and I nodded "yeah it's the only way to teach him a lesson and hopefully fix things" I nodded. She sighed as she pulled away from the house and to the nearest bar.

Next morning

11:00am

"Thanks sis" I shouted to Naomi as I left her house, after we went to the first bar for about two hours we got a cab back to her house and sat watching films all night until I woke up this morning. I decided to walk home, after drinking last night and as I walked I pulled out my phone to see any notifications.

50 missed calls of sethie💘💍

83 messages of  Sethie💘💍

I scoffed shoving my phone back in my pocket as I neared my house.

Hopefully this works

I walked up my porch steps and took my keys out of my bag unlocking the door and quietly sneaking in. I kicked my heels off and placed my purse on the counter before walking into the living room where my breath caught in my throat.

There he was sat on the couch, his eyes puffy and hugely red from crying, his eyes had dark bags underneath them and his hands shook as he held his phone in one and his other was clenched. "You should've gone to bed" I said emotionless repeating the same sentence he said to me in this very situation.

He slowly looked up at me and his gaze was filled with worry and stress "wh.....wher.....where ha.....hav..have y.....yo..you be...bee....been" he stuttered tears falling from his eyes and I have to admit I felt a pang of guilt in my heart but I kept my facade. "Just out" I shrugged walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water and taking a few sips before walking back into the living room to see Seth with his head in his hands and crys taking over his body.

"Why are you crying?" I asked sitting down on the chair opposite him, he rubbed his hands over his face before looking up at me again and in all my life I have never seen a more sad and broken look. "You have......n...no id......idea h.....ho......how wor........worri........worried I've been" he sobbed looking at me as if he hadn't seen me in a million years. I dropped my head fiddling with my fingers.

"I..........i tho.......thought some.........something happ.......happened to you a......an.........and I've n......nev......never be....been mo.....more terrified I......in m....m....my life" he cried and my heart snapped at his reaction. "I told you it doesn't feel nice" I sighed sitting back in the chair as he looked at me still crying.

"I went to one bar with Naomi before I went back to her place and we watched movies, I slept there and cane back here" I admitted and he shook his head "w.....wh....why" he questioned. "Because I wanted you to understand how I feel when you don't come back at the time you promised, I wanted to make you see the situation from my point of view so we could try and fix this" I said gesturing between me and him.

It was silent for a few seconds before he dropped his head in his hands and sobs filled the room "baby no" I sighed making my way over to him and sitting next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his head to my chest stroking his hair "It's ok I'm fine" I cooed in his ear.

His arms wrapped around my stomach tightly and he gripped my body in his hands as if he was afraid I was going to leave him. Once his cry's quietened down I sat him up straight and straddled his waist, he looked up at me sadly before cupping my cheek sigh his hand and smiling.

"I'm Sorry Babygirl I was being careless and had no idea what it felt like to be you in that situation" he breathed out and I nodded "it's ok and I'm sorry I did this too you but I couldn't think of any other way to make you see" I sighed and he shook his head holding my back in his hands tightly. "It's fine but promise you won't ever do it again?" He asked and I nodded burying my head into his shoulder.

"I promise" I replied and he nodded "good Because I can't go through the feeling of losing you again" he sighed and I pulled away. I held his face in my hands and outlined his beard "hey forget about it now I'm here and you haven't lost me I'm safe" I smiled and he smiled back at me.

He pulled me close before attaching our lips together softly, this kiss was filled with love and passion as he held me close to him in a protective manner, and I knew from then on we were going to be ok.

Part two up!! Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment!!🖤💗❤️💘💖💕💜💞💚💓💙😍😘

1071 words