Pain

Seth's pov

I was working out in the gym in the basement of my house when I heard shouting and cursor words echoing from upstairs. I immediately recognised the voice as Sashas and instantly dropped the weights in my hands and made my way upstairs.

I walked into the living room where I saw a bag of chocolate on the coffee table and Sasha curled up on the couch. She had one of my hoodies pulled over her body and it finished at her knees like a dress. "Baby girl what's wrong?" I asked concern evident in my voice as she whimpered, I moved to kneel down next to her head and brushed the hair out of her face revealing her tear stained cheeks.

"Oh princess what's wrong" I cooed kissing her forehead and wiping the tears from her eyes. She clutched her stomach and groaned "girl stuff" she mumbled under her breath before biting her lip in pain. "Oh my poor girl what do you want me to do?" I murmured realising how much pain she was in and why. I placed my hand on her stomach and began massaging my hand in circles gently, instantly Sasha relaxed at the movement and moved closer towards me.

"Can you lie with me?" She asked looking up at me innocently "of course baby......just let me take a quick shower and I'll be back down" I answered pecking her lips gently before rushing upstairs and jumping into the shower.

As quick as I could after my shower I threw on some basketball shorts and walked back downstairs to find Sasha curled up on the couch her knees to her chest and clutching my hoodie around her. "Hey Babygirl come here" I said as I lifted her off the couch and into my arms bridal style. She whimpered at the sudden moment and held her abdomen whilst sniffling against my chest.

I then lay on the couch and in the process lowered my girl on top of my chest, immediately she pushed her face into the crook of my neck and wrapped her arms around my torso clinging to me. I chuckled rubbing my hand up and down her back whilst kissing the side of her head gently relishing in the feeling of her clinging to me.

She released a sigh of relief as her body relaxed ontop of mine. "This is better" she mumbled against my neck and kissing my pulse point softly "hmmmm I'm glad I'll stay here as long as you want love".

Another one shot up!! I didn't mention exactly what was wrong but I think you guys get the idea!! Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment!!

453 words