Stay with me

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️
Please don't read if you don't like mature scenes that may be upsetting to some readers

Sashas pov

I sat alone on my bed in complete darkness, the only source of light was the dim light coming from my phone. Tears streamed down my eyes as I took the blade in my shaky hands and aimed it at my arms, I began slashing and tearing at my skin in both arms until blood covered them.

The pain was unbearable but I didn't mind I just wanted to feel something, it was like I was frozen numb to the bone and the only way I court feel was by doing this. But apart of me felt bad for putting him through this, I wanted to do it commit suicide but everytime I came close he would always appear in my mind stopping me. Colby Lopez my best friend but we're more than friends it's confusing, he always kisses my forehead and holds my hand and hugs me and cuddles me and much more but I can't seem to tell him.

My vision became blurry and I knew I was in trouble so I struggled picking up my phone and dailing his number in hopes he could help me with the traumatic mess I had created. After a few dials he picked up.

SETH~ "Sash ..........what's wrong (sleepy voice)
Sasha~ "Seth........I'm sorry........(sniffling)

Seth~ "for what babe! (Panicked)

Sasha~ "I tired to stop.........honest but I just couldn't and .............it won't stop bleeding..........help me please (sobbing)

Seth~ Sasha what! Hang on I'll be right over what do you mean your bleeding!! (Panic and rushing)

Sasha~ Seth....... (weary)

Seth~ Sasha!! You stay on this god damn phone now!! Hang on I'm coming!!

Sasha~ it won't stop (worried)

Seth~ I'm almost there baby hang on!!

Sasha~ I'm sorry

The next thing I knew the call was ended and the front door was kicked open.

Seth's pov

I kicked the door open and rushed inside looking around frantically "Sasha!!" I called out and heard a faint noise come from upstairs. I rushed upstairs and into her room where my eyes widened in horror.

Her entire arms were covered and dripping with loads of blood and she looked faint "Babe!!" I shouted jumping into the bed next to her and wrapping an arm around her her but she continued to stare down at her arms. "Why sash why?!" I cried taking my shirt off and ripping it in half so I could bandage both arms up.

She screamed as I knotted the fabric around her arms and pulled her too my bare chest "Hang on baby I'll call an ambulance just stay with me" I cried calling an ambulance as she grew more pale. Once I had finished the call I threw my phone across the bed and held her in my arms "Why babygirl?" I asked and she tried to talk but it came out slurry. "Promise me you'll stay with me!" I begged and she nodded. I held her in my arms waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

Thank you guys for continuing to read and I hope your enjoying this book so far!!

Please vote and comment your opinions 💖💗💞❤️💕💓💘

542 words