Army love

Sashas pov

I sighed adjusting my hair tie so my hair fell down into its natural pink waves. The restaurant was filled with families and couples as they shopping centre outside bustled with the sound of busy shoppers making their way through the crowded summer streets. "Sasha table number 34 needs to order" my manager said handing me a note pad and pen and I nodded.

I searched for number 34 when something caught my eye, a military service men sitting with his family not too far away from me laughing and eating. I smiled thinking about my own boyfriend, Seth, I haven't seen him for 6 months since he got sent on a special mission.

We FaceTime whenever he can and god knows how much I miss him, after awhile when you miss someone so much everything seems wrong. The way that there's an empty side to the bed we share and the way that his favourite mug hasn't been used in 6 months. I sighed turning away before finally finding table 34, I approached the table to find the customer with the menus over their face.

"Hi excuse me are you ready to order" I asked nicely but the person seemed to not hear me "excuse me sir are you ready to order" I asked again and this time he moved the menu away from his face making me gasp. "I'll have the chocolate sundae to go please" the man asked smiling at me and I dropped the pen and paper in shock "Seth" I stuttered and he chuckled standing up out of the high infront of me.

By this time we had grabbed the attention of almost everyone in the restaurant including many of my coworkers who smiled happily. "Hey baby" he whispered, I immediately jumped into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist refusing to let go. Cheers and applause surrounded us as he held onto me righty whilst kissing my temple repeatedly.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh I'm here I'm back now and I love you so much" he whispered in my ear as I cried into his shoulder. When I'd finally calmed down he placed me back in the floor as my manger approached "Sasha take the rest of the day off you deserve it" she smiled at me and Seth.

"Thanks Mandy" I said taking off my apron and handing it to her "your welcome now you kiss ho and have some fun". I instantly dragged Seth out of the restaurant and onto the street "Come on" I squealed dragging him down for the beach where the waves crashed against the sand and the ripples could be heard for miles.

He picked me up in his arms bridal style once we were on the beach and spun me around causing me to squeak and grasp his shirt in my hands. "I've missed you so much" I sighed hugging him and messing with the ends of his hair, I felt his strong arms tighten around me even more and pulling me closer. "I've missed you too baby so much you were on my mind everyday and night" he admitted causing me to blush.

I pulled his head closed and connected our lips passionately like we hadn't seen each other in years because that what it felt like, when your away from your lover for months it's feels like forever but I would do it all over again just have moments like this with him when he returns. "You've gotten bigger in 6 months" I giggled holding his hand as we walked down the beach "just for you baby".

"Your mom will want to see you" I reminded he but he shook his head and pulled me into his side "she can wait I just want you now" my cheeks turned a heavy red causing him to stifle and chuckle and kiss my head. Nothing could get better than this.

Another one shot up!! Hop you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!! 💜💞💘💗💖💓💕😍😘

666 words