Traitor kevin

Sashas pov

I watched carefully as Seth entered the kitchen and began to make dinner and I took this as my chance to sneak into his entertainment room for ideas on what to get him before Christmas which was in two weeks. I tiptoed over to the stairs and began to quietly climb then until I heard a noise behind me making me jump, I looked to see Kevin Seth's dog staring up at me from the bottom of the stairs.

"Kevin Jesus Christ you scared me" I whispered and he cocked his head to the side "be a good boy and stay there" I asked and began walking carefully up the stairs again as he disappeared into the kitchen. My heart began racing and I bolted up into the room and quickly scanned it as I heard Seth downstairs "hey buddy what's wrong?" "Where's sash?".

As I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I darted out of the room and into the bathroom quietly shutting the door behind me. After a few moments I stepped out of the bathroom to see Seth reaching the top of the stairs Kevin in tow. "You alright babe?" He asked and I nodded "yeah fine just using the bathroom" I explained and he nodded walking back downstairs.

"Traitor" I teased looking at Kevin who gave me an innocent look.

"Hey babe what size ring are you?" Seth asked as we sat on the couch together both doing Christmas shopping ok our laptops. "Size fifty why?" "No reason" he grinned and clicked away on his laptop.

I began searching through the internet trying to think of something he liked When a stunning collection of watches caught my attention, I began scrolling through as Kevin hopped onto my lap looking at the screen. "Which one" I whispered into his ear and he barked at a silver, gold and black design.

"Nice choice" I complimented scratching the top of his head and placing my order for the watch

Seth's pov

I scrolled through the endless catalog of rings and sighed until I felt a group of paws move onto my thigh, I glanced over to see Sasha walking into the kitchen and Kevin standing on my lap. "Which one buddy?" I asked scrolling through and he barked again like from two minutes ago at a gold banded ring with a pink stone.

"Thank you buddy" I said stroking his back and he licked my face

"Thank you buddy" I said stroking his back and he licked my face. "Babe do you want a drink?" Sasha asked walking out of the kitchen and I thought "I'll have a hot chocolate please love" I asked and she nodded.

Just as she was leaving Kevin jumped off my lap and walked behind her "traitor" I grumbled looking at Kevin and Sasha stuck her tongue out at me. "Not my fault guys love me" she teased and I chuckled rolling my eyes as she walked out into the kitchen.

I chuckled clicking pay on the ring and ordering the the size she was and sitting back in the couch smiling.

New chapter hope you liked !!
Please vote and comment 💘💗💓💖❤️💕💞😍😘

588 words