Beach vibes

Seth's pov

"Baby what's taking so long?" I called out from the bottom of the stairs as I waited for Sasha to finish getting changed into her swimming costume. We where going to the beach due to us having a few days off from wwe to relax.

I sighed boredly until I heard footsteps on the stairs and looked to see her wearing this.

Swimsuit

Shoes

Shawl over swimsuit

Shawl over swimsuit

"Ok I'm ready" she cheered coming downstairs and my mouth hung agape "love you ok? She giggled kissing my cheek and I shake my head

"Ok I'm ready" she cheered coming downstairs and my mouth hung agape "love you ok? She giggled kissing my cheek and I shake my head. "Uhhhhhhh yeah you look beautiful angel" I complimented pecking her lips before she grabbed her bag and we began walking to the beach which was a short distance away.

Once we arrived I She set some towels down on the warm sand and sat down taking her sandals off "god it's hot" I moaned sitting down next to her and pulling my shirt off. As I packed it away I felt her hands stroke my back and a shiver went down my spine, I looked over to see her biting her lip staring at me.

"What?" I chuckled lying back on the towels and placing my sunglasses on she shrugged before swinging a leg over my waist causing me to hiss quietly. "I think I should start calling you sexy boy from now on" she remarked tracing my abs and moaned internall. "Sash you see me shirtless all the time" "Yeah I know but now you look really hot" she giggled lying her head on my chest and placing a kiss on my peck.

We lay together under the sun listening to the sound of the soft ocean waves swirling infront of us, the chirping of seagulls above us and the distant chatter of families and couple from all around. "This is nice" she mumbled into my shoulder and I stroked back her hair nodding "it is but anything is when I'm with you".

I felt her face heat up against my skin and I chuckled pulling her closer "such a charmer Rollins" she laughed and I pinched her side causing her to yelp and fall onto my torso. She lay ontop of me scowling whilst I laughed at her "it's not funny" she said trying not to laugh and I shrugged "I thought it was your so cute".

Suddenly she stood up and grabbed my hands trying to pull me up "Come on let's go in the sea" she whined struggling to lift my weight. "Jesus how much do you weigh" she said out of breath as I sit up taking my sunglasses off "Babygirl I weigh like three times your weight" I chuckled and she sighed dragging me up to my feet.

"Come on" she giggled grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the ocean where the warmish salt water enveloped my lower body and the smell of salt filled my senses. I smiled as Sasha laughed and that very laugh made me swoon I love her so much.

"Omg Seth there's a fish" she squealed and we both went under the water and watched it swim past us "I really love it here" she breathed out as we swam to the more deeper areas. We watched the waves ripple until she began to get tired from treading water "Babygirl come here" I asked and she swam towards me where I pulled her legs around me and her arms went around my neck.

"That better" I asked leaning my forehead against hers and She smiled playing with my hair which was let down out of its bun. She hummed closing her eyes and I watched in awe of her beauty I smile etched in my face as I placed my lips against hers and it felt like sparks went off every time we kissed.

Her legs tightened around my waist as I kissed her slowly but passionately I let my fingers draw circles on her waist and then in her flat stomach. "I love you so much" I whispered against her lips and she blushed like crazy making me chuckle "I love you too" she replied making my heart swell for the love I carried for this woman.

For the rest of the day we swam in the water, kissed, hugged and spent every moment with one another just the way we liked it.

Another one shot up!! Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment!! 💞💜💖💕💓💘💗💞😍😘

744 words