At last i see the light

Seth's pov

"Seth where are we!" Sasha whined as I drove towards our destination, it was our anniversary and I was taking her somewhere special. She sat blindfolded next to me and I couldn't help but chuckle "Babygirl we'll get there in a minute" I replied and she huffed sitting back.

I smiled as I pulled up at the location and turned the engine off "ok I'm gonna hell you get out of the car" I told her before climbing out an walking over to her side of the car. I opened the passenger door and took her hands in my own, she carefully stepped out do the car as I held her waist and guided her towards the spot.

The faint ripples of water was hear around us and I could tell she was confused "ready" i whispered stopping her and she nodded. I unraveled the blindfold from her face removing it and she narrows her eyes "ok look it doesn't look great at the minute but it will be trust me" I said and she nodded.

We were standing on a wooden platform in the middle of a huge lake, and infront of us was a two person boat covered in flowers. I stoped in first and then took her hand helping her step in aswell, we sat on the benches apart from one another and I took the paddles beginning to row. "Thank god for CrossFit" I joked as I rowed into the middle of the lake and she laughed taking a picture of me.

Suddenly I stoped rowing and the boat floated in the middle of the lake "Seth what's going on?" She asked as she saw many people on boats aswell and surrounding the lake "Well Babygirl every year on this day we release lanterns into the sky to mark a celebration of happiness". She smiled listening to me "and when I found out our anniversary fell in that very day I knew that instead of taking you to some fancy ass restaurant I should bring you here because your my happiness".

I wiped the tears following out of her eyes and reached behind me taking two lanterns and handing her one, I also handed her a black marker "your supposed to write the most important person or people to you on it". She smiled as she wrote and I did aswell.

When we finished I showed her mine

Sasha banks x
Holly Lopez
Brandon Lopez
Mercedes xx

She smiled at me and turned hers towards me

Mom
Seth Rollins 💘
Joshua
Colby Lopez xx

"OMG" she gasped as people began to release lanterns filling the sky "ready" I said and she nodded "1 2 3".

We released the landers at the same time and watched as they floated up tighter joining hundreds of other lanterns lighting up the sky. But as she admired the sky I admired her beauty "I love you Sasha" I said tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear and she blushed.

We leaned in until our lips connect softly, I cupped her face with my hand and brought her into my lap as the boat floated peacefully under the lantern light.

Another one shot up!! And sorry this was really bad!! Please vote and comment!! 💓💗💕💞💜💖💘😘😍

548 words