Snowy visits AU

Seth's pov

I walked through the winters park slowly taking in its beauty. I was in my hometown in Iowa waking through a park I had visited countless times as a kid, I had taken so time of wwe due to my knee injury and hoped that returning would help me clear my head.

I sat on a nearby bench taking in the scenery. The park was covered in glistening white snow making it look like a wintery wonder land, I took a deep breath clearing my mind. I began thinking of wwe and my knee injury that had been driving me crazy. And not to long ago I broke up with my girlfriend after I found out she was cheating on my with Finn Balor.

My thoughts where interrupted when I heard a woman's voice ask me a question "excuse me do you mind if I sit here?" The woman asked sincerely. I looked up at her, she had cascading pink hair that was partially covered by a cute beanie hat. She also wore some blue ripped jeans and a black fleece jumper with heeled boots. I smiled "Sure I don't mind" I said gesturing to the place next to me.

She smiled brightly "thank you uhhhh" "Seth" I replied. "I'm sasha" she said sitting next to me and sticking her hand out. I shook it and my hand tingled at the feeling of her hand on mine, I brushed it away and concentrating on the beautiful woman infront of me. "So Sasha do you live in Iowa" I asked turning to face her. She did the same so we faced eachother "Yeah I moved here about three years ago to live with my boyfriend but we broke up a year ago and now I just live here because it's nice" she explained and I nodded.

"What about you?" "Oh well I grew up here and well I've broken my knee so to clear my head I thought it'd be nice to come back home for a while" I sighed looking out at the snowy ground. I turned back to her and confusion filled her features "I'm a wrestler so that's how I broke my knee" I explained and she made an 'o' sound. "Oh i Love wwe but I haven't watched it in a couple of years what wrestling company do you work for?" She asked and I chuckled. "Pass me your phone" I said and she pulled it out of her handbag and gave it to me.

I opened up google and clicked on a YouTube video of me in wwe in a match against Finn balor at summer slam. She watched shock filling her eyes as she kept looking from the phone to me and back to the phone refusing to believe her eyes. Once it had finished she shut her phone off and rested it on her lap. "Well know I wish I had watched it again" she chuckled making me smirk, "I mean you can you'll be able to see me when I return" I suggested and she moved closer to me.

"I might do that" she shrugged leaning her head closer to me. I smirked "maybe then I'll get to see you again" I asked moving my face dangerously close to hers. I looked from her eyes to her lips and back again neither of us moved and stayed in a trance until she pulled away. "Hand me your phone" she asked turning hers on. I immediately pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to her.

I watched as she typed her phone number into my phone and sent herself a text to check it would work. She changed my name in her phone to

My kingslayer 💕😘💍

And changed her name on my phone too

Baby girl 💗😍💍

She smiled handing my phone back to me and I took it gratefully. "Hey sash are you doing anything tonight?" I asked and she turned her head to me, "no why'd you ask?". "Because I'd like to take you out on a date!" I exclaimed and she blushed. "I'd love too kingslayer I'll text you my address pick me up at 7:00" she said and I nodded.

But just before she left I took her hand and kissed it "see you later baby girl" I cooed and she blushed again. "Bye Sethie!" She shouted standing up and walking off supposedly back home. I sat back and sighed 'good idea to come back home'.

Hope you liked this AU one shot !!
Please vote and comment!! 💕💞💘💖❤️💗💓😍😘

763 words