Looks like we're trapped for awhile

Sashas pov

"I can't believe you" Seth laughed gasping for air and rolled my eyes "it's not my fault she's a bitch" I shrugged and he nodded pulling into the car park for our hotel. "True but saying it on international television to nia jack isn't one of your brightest ideas" he chuckled switching off the car before we got out and took our suit cases out of the trunk.

He took my hand in his as we walked over to the entrance where some fans huddled asking for pictures, we quickly took a few pictures before making our way into the lobby and collecting the room key. "Room 324 have a nice night" the receptionist said and I thanked her, we made our way over to the elevator.

Once we got in I sighed rubbing my neck and groaning, Seth looked over at me and frowned "what's up" he asked moving towards me "I hit my neck on the turnbuckle wrong and it's hurting". He turned me around so I faced the wall and began massaging my neck muscles releasing the tension. I hummed as his fingers dig into the pained spots making my neck relax.

He placed a sweet kiss on my neck before the elevator stopped abruptly alarming us "what the hell!" I exclaimed and Seth began frantically pushing the buttons but none worked. "Push the alarm button" I said and he did telling her person we were stuck in the metal box "I'll call for a mechanic now and you should be out in two hours or so" she said and Seth's expression turned into panic.

"Ok thank you" I quickly said and the call ended "Seth?" I whispered as he stood quiet "Sash I can't stay in here I'm claustrophobic!!" He shouted suddenly. His breathing quickly became erratic as he started panicking "baby calm down" I begged holding his hand but he shook his head sliding down the wall.

"I.........I t.......think I'm hav.........having a .......a panic........attack" he stuttered beginning to shake with fear. "Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey shhhhhhhhhhh" I whispered kneeling next to his trembling body "calm down I'm here nothings going to happen to us we're just going to be in here for awhile then we can go to the room and sleep" I soothed but he stared at the floor still breathing heavy.

"Calm down please" I begged tears beginning to form in my eyes "I.......i ca......can't" he stuttered squeezing his eyes shut when I suddenly got an idea. I gently pulled his head to my chest and wrapping my arms around him "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I hummed stroking his hair back and he gripped onto me tightly.

He listened to my heartbeat as felt his body intense under my fingers as I massed his scalp and ran my hand up and down his back. "Better?" I asked as he looked up at me, he nodded "yeah". He smiled up at me and leaned up pressing our lips together, my hands tangled in his long black hair and tugged it slightly.

We kissed for what felt like forever until we both needed oxygen "I love you Babygirl" he whispered in my ear as I laid ontop of him and entangled our fingers. "I love you too" I replied as my eyes became drippy and I cuddled further into his chest, he noticed my tiredness and smiled "got to sleep love I'll wake up up when they come and get us" he said kissing the top of my head "are you sure you'll be ok?" I asked unease laces in my voice.

He smiled at me nodding "of course I've got you" He cooed and my face lit up at his word. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him.

1 hour and a half later

Seth's pov

I outlined Sashas face as I took in her beautiful features, I instantly smiled as she leaned her face into my hand subconsciously. Suddenly my head shot up as the elevator doors were pulled open and a guy called us "you have to get out it's unstable" he shouted grabbing the suit cases.

"Sash get up" I said shaking her but she remained asleep making my insides violently flip, I snaked my arm behind her knees and the other behind her neck. I lifted her into my arms bridal style and lifted her out of the elevator and climbed out myself as staff and medical people crowded us.

"Is she ok" I panicked as the placed a oxygen mask over my girls face "the elevator stopped because of a gas pipe break and whilst you where in there it leaked inside for some reason you weren't affected but she has" he explained placing a wrap around her arm.

"She said she was tired" I cried holding her hand and he nodded "the gas knocks people out" he replied and tears steamed out of my eyes "we need to take her to hospital" he demanded and I nodded letting the place her on a stretcher. As they wheeled her out I held her hand not leaving her side for a moment and climbed into the ambulance next to her.

"Babygirl please be ok" I pleaded kissing her forehead and holding her hand against my lips.

Another one shot up!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!! 💖💜💕💗💞💘💓❤️💚😍😘

901 words