Time for us ~ part 2

Seth's pov

I lay in what seemed like a bed my body inert, from what I knew I'd been here for almost a week and I'd been awake for three day's but I was unable to open my eyes. I was completely aware of what people were saying around me and cousin hear them clearly but I just couldn't open my eyes or move.

I was quite scared at first when I woke up, being unable to see what was happening around me was a little daunting but I guess I've grown accustomed to it over the past three days. The last thing I remember is pushing Sasha out of the way of a moving car and then lying on the concrete with my body in her lap as she sobbed.

Jesus Christ I was hit by a car

I was stuck in a swarm of my own thoughts when I heard the door to my room open and close. Light footsteps approached me as sniffles left whoever had walked into the room, I heard the person sit down in a chair next to me and I felt them grab my hand.

"Seth....." I heard a female say and I immediately knew it was her. Sasha. She was here after three day's she'd finally shown up.

I have to be honest in that moment I wanted nothing more to yank my hand away from her I mean Jesus Christ I was hit by a car and for three days she couldn't come and see how I was. "I know........I haven't visited you since you got here.........I.....i went to Iowa.....to your parents to tell them what happened......they were worried sick and I thought you'd want me to visit them" she continued and I could hear the pure emotion in her voice.

My heart swelled as she talked and immediately by anger and annoyance disappeared as I heard the words drip from her lips. "I also brought you something's..........I know you'd want to see him when you woke up so....." she trailed off and I became confused as I heard metal clashing together and a weird noise come from beside me.

Suddenly I felt something soft and fluffy placed on my arm and it began walking ontop of me until I felt something lick my face. "I know you can't see him but it's Kevin.......your dog" she spoke caressing my forearm as I felt Kevin nestle under my arm as stay close to me. If I was able to right now I'd pull my little guy close to me and thank sasha over and over again but I could only be internally happy and continue to listen to Sashas words.

"In so sorry Seth.......I....it's all my fault your here......if I had just listened to you and not been so stupid.........you'd be awake to tell me to stop crying and hold Kevin" she cried and suddenly I felt a strong feeling rise up inside of me. "It's just.......Seth I've........I've...........fallen for you.......over the past few weeks........I know you were just being nice because of my breakup but..........I love you Seth" she cried and I suddenly felt her place her lips against mine.

To her shock and my own I was able to move my had slowly up and behind her head to hold her closer to me. My eyes remained closed and I kissed back slowly matching her soft and gentle rhythm, she gasped against my lips and quickly pulled away. My eyes fluttered open and I squinted letting my eyes adjusting to the sudden change of environment, I chuckled as I looked over and saw Sasha sitting next to me on the bed her mouth agape and tears in her eyes.

"I love you too" I replied simply looking into her eyes before reaching for Kevin and bringing him to my chest. "And I love you buddy" I laughed as he smothered my face in kisses and barked happily "I know I know I missed you too" I chuckled kissing his little head and scratching his back.

I let him down onto the floor as I drew my gaze back up to Sasha who hasn't moved, "hey......come here" I cooed softly opening my arms and almost immediately she fell into them snuggling her head into the crook of my neck. I felt tears against my skin as I rubbed her back which was shaking with crys "shhhhhhhhh Babygirl it's ok I'm fine.....I love you" I soothed kissing her temple as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I chuckled as Kevin jumped onto the bed next to us "someone's jealous" I chuckled bringing my yorkie closer to me and sasha. "I love you both".

Another one shot up!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!!

813 words