Family

Seth's pov

I was in a peaceful slumber when the creak of a door made me jump up in bed, my eyes darted over to the bedroom door where I saw my two year old daughter standing timidly in the door frame. I sighed controlling my adrenaline as I motioned her into the room "what's wrong tess?" I asked sitting up in bed and rubbing her back as tears rolled down her little pink cheeks.

"I........i.......had a.......n....nightmare" she whimpered with a shaky voice making my heart break, I kissed her temple repeatedly whilst rubbing her back soothingly. "Do you wanna lay with me and mommy?" I asked and she nodded wiping away her tears, I instantly scooped her up into my arms and laid her down in the middle of the bed.

Instantly two arms wrapped around Tessa and I smiled as I saw my beautiful wife Sasha banks pull our daughter closer to her as Tessa drifted off to sleep almost instantly. "What's wrong with her?" Sasha asked noticing Tessa tear stained cheeks "nightmare" I whispered lying back down and wrapping my arms around my two girls pulling them close to me.

I pressed a kiss to Tessa and Sashas foreheads before drifting off to sleep whilst holding my family in my arms.

Another one shot up!! Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment!!

232 words