Parenting

Sashas pov

I was cleaning up the kitchen when the front door opened and closed letting me know my daughter had come home from school "tess is that you?" I called out and heard a whimpered yes.

I furrowed my eyebrows walking into Yh living room too see tessa crying silently whilst sitting on the end of the couch "tess what wrong?" I asked concerned. I kneeled down next to her and she broke into sobs I instantly pulled her into a hug and smoothed fine her hair "shhhhhhhhhh sweetie tell me what's wrong" I asked and she looked down.

"At school a group of girls said that.............dad doesn't...........care ab.......about me.........or you and...........that's why he wrestles...........to get away from us" she stuttered and my heart dropped. I rubbed her back looking into her eyes "tess you know that's not true your dad loves you more than anything he wrestles to pay bills and give you a good childhood and future if he could be here I know he definitely would" I told her and she nodded.

"But what if he doesn't" she asked and I took her hands in mine "tessa Danielle Lopez you listen to me your dad and I love you so much it's indescribable your dad misses you so much when he's gone sometimes when I call him he's in tears because he hasn't seen us" I told her and she nodded.

"Now how about you go upstairs take a nice long relaxing bath and I'll order some takeaway" I suggested and she smiled nodding before making her way upstairs. I sighed taking out my phone and calling my husband.

Seth~ Hey babygirl you ok?

Sasha~ Hey babe I need you to come home now

Seth~why? what's wrong? is everything? ok are you and Tessa safe? (Frantic)

Sasha~ baby calm down we're safe and ok but tess had some girls say some bad things today at schools and it's really upset her

Seth~ what things ?

Sasha~ basically saying that you don't care about tess or me, that you don't love either of us and that the only reason you wrestle is so you can travel all around the world to get away from us

Seth~ WHAT!!

Sasha~ yeah I know she's really upset though and I think it'd help if you came and spoke to her

Seth~ yeah of course baby I'll book the earliest flight I can now!

Sasha~ ok message me when you get in the plane

Seth~ ok love you baby

Sasha~ love you too babe

End of call

I placed my phone on the counter as I began ordering dominos through my iPad and I listened to the sound of tessa's bath running upstairs.

Soon a got a text from Seth

Sethie😘💘

I just got ok the flight be home in about an hour xx 💗

Babygirl 👅💋💗

Ok message me when you land xx 💕

Sethie😘💘

Of course baby xx 😘😘

I sat back on the couch as Tessa came downstairs from her bath "feeling better?" I asked and she shook her head "hey jest watch stranger things whilst we wait for the takeaway?" I suggested and she nodded smiling.