Are you jealous ?

Sashas pov

My theme echoed behind me as me and enzo amore made our way off stage and into gorilla where I handed a crew member my title and walked down backstage. "Wow Sash that was amazing!" Enzo exclaimed and I nodded "yeah it was" but my smile grew wider when I saw my boyfriend make his way into gorilla wrapping his wrist with his wrist wraps.

"Seth" I cheered rubbing up to him and diving into his arms, he chuckled stumbling back a bit but kept his balance and hugged me back. "Did you see my match out there I ripped some of charlottes his out" I giggled and he nodded before glaring at someone over my shoulder.

"Oh hey seth!" Enzo greeted from behind me and I suddenly caught onto the glare rolling my eyes and chuckling. "Hey" He replied and I noticed his dark demeanour "so Sasha I hope to tag with you again another time" Enzo said kissing my hand and hugging me before walking away.

After he left I looked over to seth who was glaring at Enzo's disappearing figure angrily "what's up" I asked disguising my laughter and he shook his head "nothing after my match meet me at the car" he asked kissing my forehead and i nodded. As he walked away I could feel the anger radiating from him and help but smirk.

I sat in the passengers seat as Seth climbed in and started the car "so match ok?" I asked and he nodded putting his glasses on his face "Yeah it was fine just eating for Owens" he replied and I smirked.

As we drove I decided to bring up the topic "so why were you glaring at Enzo earlier?" I asked and he shrugged "I dunno I was focused on getting ready for the match" he replied but I could tell he was lying. "Rollins don't lie to me you know I know whenever your lying...........................where you jealous?" I asked and he scoffed "me what do I have to be jealous of" he asked and I giggled.

"Oh maybe the fact that you got jealous of him hugging me, being my tag partner and kissing my hand" I shot back and he sat back in his seat "so" I prodded and he sighed. "Fine you got me I was jealous" he admitted and I cheered making him smile "it annoyed me how close to you he was" he added and I shook my head.

"Baby you've got nothing to be jealous of your the only one I'll allow to get close to me" I said taking his fee hand and he smiled "good because when we get back to the hotel your gonna find out who you belong to" he vetoed and I But my lip in anticipation.

Another one shot up!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!! 💕💘💘💖💖💞💜💓😍😘

483 words