Clothes

Sashas pov

The sun beamed through the window awaking me from my pleasant slumber. I groaned in despair at the loss of a fantastic sleep and rolled over wrapping the silk duvet around my naked body.

The silk cradled my frame like a baby and I snuggled my head further into the pillow. "Seth!" I called but there was no answer the house was silent other than noises made by me. I looked over at the bedside table to see a note lying there awaiting my attention. It read.

Dear babygirl,

As much as i would love to snuggle and cuddle you all morning I have to go to black and brave with bravehart to figure out the new schedules for the new recruits so I have to leave early this morning. I won't be long and stay in the house because as soon as I come home we're having a lazy day sweetheart.

Love you always

Colby xx

I giggled at the paragraph Colby had always been a charmer and it was one of the many reasons I loved him. I placed the note in my drawer for safekeeping like I did with all other memories we had together that i saved and swung my legs out of the bed.

I noticed Colbys shirt on the floor next to me from last night and quickly pulled it on my body. His shirt fell to my knees covering the small panties I had also thrown on and headed downstairs. I made myself a bowl of ice cream and began watching stranger things waiting for my man to come home.

Seth's pov

I parked the car up on the drive way and smiled entirely as I saw the living room lights on in my Iowan house that I shared with the love of my life. I turned the engine off and stepped out of the car forgetting my gym bag in the backseat, I walked over to the door and placed a hand on the warmish steel Turing it so the door clicked open.

"Babe I'm home" I announced throwing the car keys on the side but when my eyes fell on to her my jaw dropped. She was dressed in one of my black shirts that I wore last night, the material fell to her knees and she wore nothing else it was like a dress on her. She looked amazing.

"Hey baby" she cheered running over to me and wrapping her legs around my waist "what's wrong?" She asked as I looked at her still stunned by her beauty. "You look beautiful in my clothes babygirl" "thanks it was on the floor and I couldn't be bothered to make an effort today" I shook my head.

"Even when you don't make an effort you still look stunning to me" I cooed and she blushed heavily, I placed a hand on the back of her head and moved it forwards till our lips met. I kissed her again and again wondering how I got so lucky.

Hope you like this and thank you for continuing to read!!
Please vote and comment!! 💘💗💗💕💓💞❤️😍😘

523 words