Im not losing you again

Sashas pov

I gulped down another shot of whiskey before placing the glass back onto the bar and signalling he bartender for another drink. He handed me another shot and I sighed, I had been in here two hours and was absolutely wasted. I took a sip of the enticing drink that had managed to make me more sad than before.

I rested my head ontop off my hand as I traced the rim of the glass lazily, I was all alone no friends with me. They where all at the hotel resting after raw tonight but I just couldn't lately I had become more isolated and depressed. People have begun to notice but I don't care I'm not Sasha banks I'm Mercedes vanardo who is incapable of letting go of the past.

I sighed as the stool next to me was sat upon by a guy taller than me with shoulder length brown hair pulled into a bun WAIT WHAT!!

I looked over at the guy and my eyes widened when I saw the devil sitting next to me, he turned to me sadly and offered me a smile but I shook my head in disgust. I tilted my head back and swallowed the rest of my shot before slamming it back on wooden bar and asking for my check.

"Merc" he started but I cut him off by raising my hand "no Seth l......leave m....me" I hiccuped paying the bartender and sliding off the stool almost slipping on my five inch heels that I had stupidly decided to wear. Seth tried to talk to me again but ignored him grabbing my bag and stumbling out of the bar and out into the cold night air in the car park.

I wrapped my arms around my self and slowly wobbled on the concrete, "MERCY!" I heard Seth shout but ignored him taking the keys for my rental out of my bag and unlocking it. He continued to shout my name from behind but I blocked him out, when I finally reached my rental I went to open the drivers door but it was soon slammed shut and my keys were snatched out of my hand.

I spun on my heel and looked to see Seth looking at me shocked holding my keys tightly in his hand "give me the keys Seth" I ordered holding the palm of my hand open but he shook his head. He locked the car and I huffed rolling my eyes "I'm not letting you get in the car" he said sadly and I crossed my arms.

"Merc your wasted I can't let you drive you'll kill your self" he whined and I scoffed "why would you care if I died" I snarled and he dropped his head shaking it. "Don't say that, don't say I don't care about your life" he whispered and I shook my head angrily "I'm not in the mood Seth give me my keys and piss off" I demanded and he looked up at me sadness written across his face.

"No I failed you once I won't let it happen again" he continued tears in his orbs "I'll drive you back to the hotel but I can't let you get behind the wheel I won't be able to forgive myself if you crash". Anger flowed throughout my body as he dared to care about me, he obviously doesn't he cheated on me.

We where the perfect couple, hardly argued and were in love so much that I was blind. He cheated on me after 9 months of our relationship and to be honest I still haven't got over him which is why my drunk ass what's here tonight. To drown the thought of him out of my head.

But you can't run away from your demons apparently.

"How dare you say you care!! If I want to drive I will!! Why will you care if I crash and die!! Leave me alone" I screamed and tears fell out of his eyes as pain swallowed his features. "Of course I care I love you and I can't lose you again" he cried.

A silence filled that atmosphere around us as I took in what he said, maybe he does love me and maybe he does care.

Maybe

One word that can make me change my mind about this man 

One word that can help us both

He looks at me broken and depressed, with a shaky hand and I reached out and cupped a side of his face shocking him. He looked at me in awe and leaned his face into my hand as I traced the rim of his stubbly beard making him close his eyes and sigh.

"Mercy..." he began but I cut him off "shhhhhhh" I titled my head up and pressed our lips together. He gasped and I
took that opportunity to push my tongue in between his lips, instantly sparks erupted in my stomach and I sighed as he matched my passion.

His hands moved to grip my waist as he opened the back door and pushed me in but before I could pull him in with me he shut the door and climbed in the drivers seat. He started the car in an almost sad demeanour and pulled out of the car parking lot and began to drive towards the hotel.

"Seth what's a matter" I hiccuped and he wiped his teary eyes "that kiss it felt like you meant it but I know you don't you hate me and you have every right too but it hate that you only kissed me because your drunk and not because you love me back............" he sighed and I shook my head clumsily climbing into the passenger seat. "Mercy be careful please!" He exclaims and I giggled.

"I didn't kiss you because I drunk and I don't hate you I just hate what you did I still love you" I said calmly and he looked at me in confusion "what do you mean?" He asked pulling over into a nearby field. "Seth you honestly think I don't love you because thats a lie I do" I said before opening the door and stumbling out onto the grass.

I sat down as the green blades of life brushed against my cold skin that erupted with goosebumps. "Hey take this your cold" he said sincerely sitting next to me and handing me his coat, I blushed taking it and draping it around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry Mercy, I fucked up big time and made you miserable to the point you tried to drive drunk and it's all my fault" he spoke and I leaned against him taking in his scent. "Is there anyway I can fix this, fix us" he asked genuinely caring and I looked into his brown orbs trying to find a hint of lies in his words but he showed none.

"That kiss you said it felt like I meant it well there's only one way I'll know if you mean everything your saying" I trailed off and his eyes widened, he gripped my hands in his and turned to me. "Name it anything and I'll do it" he rushed out and I smiled "kiss me like you mean it prove to me that what your saying is the truth without words and just passion" I replied and he smirked.

He leaned forward slowly lips hovering over mine before taking a deep breath and pushing our mouths together, lust and passion filled the kiss and I could tell that he wanted this more than anything he wanted to make this right. He kissed me as if the world could end right now and sparks erupted throughout my body, "Hmmmmmm" I hummed and he pulled me into his lap pecking my lips softly, once he finally pulled away he looked at me hopefully.

"Tell me I convinced you" he begged and I nodded "yeah you did mr Rollins" I giggled and he breathed a sigh of relief pecking my forehead. "I love you Mercy" "I love you Seth".

Another one shot up!! Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment!! 💘💗❤️💜💕💞💖💓😍😘

1368 words