Cheating

Sashas pov

I stormed into the house infuriated looking for my boyfriend of two years. Seth Rollins. "SETH!" I shouted slamming the door and kicking my shoes off, I heard heavy footsteps make their way down the stairs and I turned to see Seth walking downstairs smiling. "Hey baby" He cooed going to hug me but I stopped him causing his smile to drop.

"whats this?" I asked showing him the picture of him and his ex Sarah that had been posted all over social media. He looked at the pictures and sighed "I saw Sarah earlier at the mall when you were gone I went to go and pick up some new gym equipment for the gym downstairs but she stopped me". I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms "so why has she got her arms wrapped around you and your smiling" I questioned and he frowned.

"Babe before you think about anything nothings happened between me and Sarah and nothing ever will happen she just stopped me suddenly and I left as soon as I could Because i cant stand her" he said and I sighed. "Then explain what's happening in the photo" I mumbled and he nodded "she was just saying how happy she was for me and you and I was smiling because she mentioned you but as for her arms wrapped around me I immediately asked her to stop because I was uncomfortable" he admitted and I dropped my head.

I felt tears trickle down my face but suddenly my head was lifted by two large hands and my eyes met his he looked so afraid and scared at the same time. "Baby I love you and you only she will never take your place your my love and my princess and she's just in the past where she belongs" he promised and I blushed.

"ok but I don't want her nasty arms all over my man" I chuckled. "Excuse me tell Walter to stay off your lap then" he exclaimed jokingly and I laughed. "I love you Sasha" he whispered pressing our foreheads together "I love you too".

Seth's pov

I sat on the couch playing on my phone Sasha had gone out with her mom to the mall for shopping and if just finished at black and brave. I was going to turn the tv in when a knock on the door startled me and I sighed standing up, I walked over and unlocked the door only to be met with the eyes of my ex. Sarah.

"Hey Sethie " she cooed pushing past me and entering the house. I sighed shutting the door "Sarah wat do u want?" I asked and she grinned "You obviously". I rolled my eyes "Sarah in with Sasha and I'd never leave her" I stated and she shook her head giggling she walked towards me seductively but I just scoffed "you can stop right there with trying to seduce me because it won't work it's only works when Sasha does it".

She just shook her head again and moved closer but I took a few steps back maintaining distance. "Come one Seth I know you want me" she whispered dragging her finger down her chest but I shook my head "no I don't and I never will now leave!"
I ordered but she didn't move. "Sarah I said leave!" I shouted but she just grinned, she turned her gaze behind me and I looked over my shoulder confused until my eyes layed upon a shocked Sasha who was as pale as a ghost.

"W.......wh......what?" She stuttered looking between me and Sarah "Sash baby no nothings happening I was just telling her too........." I was saying until Sarah cut me off. "Sasha he asked me too have you know what with him beige you fake back because he said your not pleasing him enough" she chuckled and I glared at her. My heart fastened in my chest u towered over Sarah menacingly "What!! Are you serious you barged in here trying to seduce me and when I tell you to get out you try and lie to my girlfriend to break us up" I sneered and she rolled her eyes.

"Seth" Sasha whispered tears streaming down her face as her body shook breaking my heart "Sasha baby" I cooed she backed off from me causing me to frown. "Babe nothings going on between us she wants to ruin our relationship but I won't let her please Babe I love you" I begged and she shook her head clasping her hands over her ears. "Stop make them stop" she cried sinking to the floor clutching her ears .

I rushed over to her and kneeled down next to her Sasha has a severe case of anxiety and in certain situations she has episodes where she hears loads of voices shouting at her even though their fake but yeh doctor told me what to do if it ever happened. "Babe listen to me your safe your ok I gotcha everything's ok breath please" I begged holding her face in my hands. She screamed pushing at her head and u grabbed her hands pulling the away from her head so she could t hurt herself I restrained her against my chest to calm her.

Suddenly her body felt limp and she collapsed into my lap. "Sasha!" I screamed shaking her crying I quickly called an ambulance and noticed Sarah had left. I held her inert body in my arms sobbing " baby please be ok I love you so much".

I sat next to her bed watching her body rise and fall as she breathed. Suddenly her eyes open and my heart lifted "Babe" I cried hugging her and wrapped her arms around me weakly "don't scare me like that again" I ordered and she chuckled. "I'm sorry that I freaked out over Sarah" she apologised and I shook my head "no baby just know ur the only one for me".

She smiled and placed my hand in her stomach smirking I looked at her confused until I realised "really!" I exclaimed and she nodded "yeah I was coming home to tell you but all that happened" she explained and I shook my head. "I love you both so much" I whispered kissing her forehead.

Another one shot up!! Please vote and comment!!