Water troubles

Seth's pov

I groggily threw on a nearby shirt and started to make my way towards the sliding doors in my hotel room that lead to the outside pool. It was around 3:00am on the night and thanks to my incapability   to sleep tonight I decided to go and sit next it the outside pool and star gaze.

I've always liked stargazing since I was a little kid it reminded me I wasn't alone in this world even though it felt like it most of the time. I slid open the glass sliding doors and slowly made my way out to the pool which had steam coming from the water but as I edged closer to the pool I noticed a figure in the water. When suddenly I had a clear enough view to see Sasha banks floating underneath the water with her eyes closed and her night gown rippling around her.

"SASHA!!" I exclaimed immediately diving into the water not thinking twice, I swam underneath the water and grabbed her lifeless body before swimming back out to the top where I gasped for air and pulled her head above the water. "Sasha!" I shouted shaking her body profusely, but she remained lifeless in my arms making tears start to well up in my eyes. "Hang on sash" I whispered swimming over to the side of the pool and placed her on the cool tiled before climbing out and kneeling next to her.

My eyes scanned her body frantically for any sign of movement but there weren't any. I quickly started compressions on her chest before attaching my lips to hers and starting cpr, her lips where Ice cold against mine. "Cmon sash breath" I begged trying cpr one more time but this time water came out fi her mouth and suddenly she began t o cough before taking an audible I breath.

"Sasha" I cried watching her breath heavily, I took her hand in mine and caressed the back of her hand with my thumb "are you ok?" I asked watching her  eyes flutter open slowly and look up at me. Suddenly it was like we became entranced with eachother, I stared into her amazing ocean eyes and my heart rate quickened up. Her hand moved up to rest on the back of my neck as I leaned down closer to her, our faces inches from one another's.

"Did you give me cpr?" She asked licking her lips and I nodded anxiously, she smirked before pulling my head down so our lips pressed against one another harshly. I took an inward breath before kissing her back matching her passion and roughness, I shoved my tongue into her mouth causing her to moan into my mouth. I quickly moved my body ontop of her and her hands roamed my back as we made out intensely.

Suddenly She rolled us over so we crashed into the pool but our lips never left one another's. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hand began tugging at my shirt before pulling it off to reveal my exposed torso. "Sasha what are you doing?" I asked pulling away and she smirked "kissing my long time crush" she answered before kissing me again and I melted into her.

Another one shot!! Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!!

558 words