"Then what time is it?"

"1:05"

"Already?" Man, I waste my morning away.

"Yep" We stood there in silence for about a minute until Aaron requested we do something. We decided to watch a movie since there's not better to do. So, we were watching a movie together. I sat there in Aaron's lap with his arms wrapped around my waist. Halfway through the movie, I decided I had to do 'something' so I started moving and Aaron's arms left go of me. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Where are the knifes?" I whispered. My eyes then met the knife box. I hesitated at first but I grabbed a knife and started cutting myself. I made 7 cuts when I was done and washed off the knife and my cuts. I did it quickly and ran back upstairs to the living room when Aaron was waiting for me. I got back in his lap and his arms immediately wrapped around me.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"I didn't take long"

"Yeah, you did"

"I-I did? "

"Yeah, you were down there for quite some time"

"U-Uh, I must have lost track of time!" I lied and laughed a bit.

"What were you doing down there?" Oh no, I can let him know what I was doing. Think Aphmau, think!

"Babe?"

"I-I was using the restroom!" I lied again.

"Oh" He frowns. I snuggle into his chest and his grip tightens around me. I look up and see him smile a bit. I may be lying but I at least I can make him smile.

"Aaron, let go of me" I sit here in shame while Aaron has his tight grip on me. He burries his face into the back of my neck.

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I love my girlfriend and I don't want to"

"Ugh" I groan at defeat.

"Aph" He says in a serious voice. I look up at him.

"Y-Yeah?"

"What happened to you"

"What?" I laugh a bit.

"Like, what happened to you? You normally don't act like this"

"What are you talking about? I do act like this"

"No, you don't. Normally you don't care and if you did, you would only act like that for about a few minutes. You've also been losing track of time a lot and when you come back you pretend that you didn't notice"

". . ." I didn't respond. I didn't know how to respond to it. I didn't notice that I changed from where I was before.

"Can you please just let go of me" I said. I didn't want to deal with this. Aaron lets go of me and get up. I turn back to see Aaron's ears flat down on his head. His tail wasn't wagging like before. I walked out of our bedroom and stood there like an idiot.