Read This

Hey guys, it's been an assload of time. And I haven't been here since December.

However, I have a little offer for you guys. It's all up to you, so you're going to be the decision maker.

I'm thinking of bringing this book back (or a BRAND NEW book) and keeping that consistently updated.

I'm only offering this because Diaries is back. So, I'll sacrifice my free time to watch that, and any other Aphmau series.

ONLY IF you guys bring this to life.

Vote and comment. SHOW ME that you want this back. Because I will 100% do it if you guys want it.

I'll just need the support.

That's basically it. But I'll give you a little update on me, while you're here.

I'm turning 16 on the 19th of this month. And I'm gonna be a Junior in high school.

And I've been on this app for like 3 or 4 years now, which is a LOT.

I still come back sometimes to look at comments. And to watch you guys get mad over my Unfriendly Note. It's fun to watch the reactions.

I have an account on Tumblr (Ilguna) and since I don't post Aphmau content, I post other fandoms.

If you can't go on tumblr, my account similar to the tumblr is theilguna (on wattpad). But it's not updated as often.

Last fact; I still love you guys a lot!! You're the reason why I got started writing. Therefore, I think it's right if I come back.

(Also my writing has gotten a ton better)

Take care!! And make sure to support this part to let me know what you think!

Maybe even some suggestions on characters? Love you guys!!