Part 50

WE'RE HALFWAY THERE

NO LOOKIN BACK NOW

NOTHING IS EVER GONNA GET IN OUR WAY

WE'RE HALFWAY THEEEEREEEEEE

I'm #SorryNotSorry

But you see

I am currently sick

Which means I either have the privilege to make a Sick Zane x Reader or a Zane x Sick Reader

Which I'll do those later

But instead today (or yesterday, I'm typing this on a Monday)

I read Part 80 of the Garroth x Reader

And it's a Zombie Apocalypse

And I love The Walking dead. And I just though I could do one here too.

Because the other one is actually 5 thousand words. And I thought you guys would enjoy a long part.

 ~This is after I had made the part and its like 2 thousand words and I'm not sorry, but to be fair it is longer than my 800 worded ones ;)~

But idk you may or may not.

But enjoy~

- HEAVY GORE WARNING -

- WATCH OUT FOR SWEARING -

- Flashback -

It was a very quiet, and normal afternoon when it had broken out.

You, being about 24 or so, were sitting on your couch and enjoying the afternoon by watching tv and doing anything you felt like doing.

You could almost say the day was going as perfect as it could possibly go.

That was until the tv had that blaring noise with the message across the screen.

Stating to immediately turn the channel to the news.

Curious, you followed the directions, going to the news channel.

There was a countdown on the tv. About a minute and thirty seconds were left when you first reached the channel.

You got up to grab a snack, a bag of chips.

By the time you got back to the couch there was twenty seconds left.

As those twenty seconds counted down, you went on your phone.

When the timer was finally up, their theme played very briefly before two people, appeared.

They sat at their desks, sitting up straight and looking... stoic.

Although you could see the panic in the ladies eyes as she explained the situation.

" I highly recommend everyone to stay indoors. This is not a drill. Everyone needs to stay inside to avoid being infected. This is not a joke."

" Well can you tell me what it's about?" You huff slightly, popping a chip in you mouth.

" The Zombie Apocalypse has started."

You started to choke on the chip, coughing violently until it finally went down.

" You're kidding, right?"

There was no smile on their faces, no hint of a joke.

" For proof, we've salvaged different clips." The male says.