A Found Love ~ Part Two

Grr, okay, day two is crazy sock day, I was literally twirling and jumping in my socks, and I almost fell when I was sliding around my house. Anyways, Enjoy~

(F/n) - Friend Name

(S/f) - Second Friend

You sit on the grass, finally a day off from standing there all day.

(F/n) and (S/f) come around the corner, holding a basket.

" Wow, your here early." (S/f) says.

" I got a day off today, Zianna gave it to me." You say.

" Lucky." (F/n) says.

You shrug " Honestly, they can call me back anytime."

" But you still get a break from them." (S/f) says and sits down.

You grab a sandwich and start on it, and about mid-way through, you saw Kim and Jake running over, in their armor.

" (Y/n)! They need you up there now!" Kim says gasping.

" What's wrong?" You three shout at the same time.

" The "castle" is under attack, you two stay here!" Jake says.

You push yourself up, taking two last bites of your day which before getting up and running.

Your sword is out once you reach the land, and an unfamiliar guard to you comes over, getting ready to hit you with his sword.

You deflect it, and it goes flying out of his hands, and out of instinct, and what you were taught, your sword goes right through his stomach.

He gapes at it, and by the time he's fallen, you've moved on to inside the "castle".

You don't know where to go first, until you remember that Zane was left unattended.

So that's where you go, and your like a bullet when you go down the hallway, and you don't hesitate to bust down Zane's door, and three of the other guards have cornered him.

Your sword goes through the back of the middle one, and when you've pulled it out, you've grabbed the right guys' helmet, you've pushed it down, then using your leg to kick the ground out from underneath him.

He falls and your foot falls into him, when you look up though, the guard on the left is behind Zane, holding the sword to his neck.

You push your sword into the guy on the floors' back, so he dies.

Your hands then go up, and just when he's about to grab you, you swiftly move and grab a dagger, shoving it into his stomach, and pulling it up somewhat.

Your huffing afterwards, and when you pull out the dagger, he falls. When you look up, Zane is staring at you.

" Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" You ask.

" I-I'm fine.." He says.

" Good, and I know as much as you'll hate it but we need to move from this room and into the armory room so I can put on my armor." You say.