Not My Priest - Part Two

Requested by: DeathDragon202

Told you guys that I would update immediately, and I don't mess around with that.

Anyways, enjoy!

~ LEMON WARNING ~

His lips on yours felt surprisingly nice. 

Of course, it wasn't your first kiss, its just that his were especially soft, and they made you feel warm and happy.

Like it was suppose to be like this from the beginning.

He slowly started to push you backwards, you were obligated to follow, otherwise you'd fall, and probably pull him down with you.

He rubs your hips slightly, before pulling you closer. His tongue grazing over your bottom lip, you open your mouth, he pushes you down onto the bed, you break away for a second, catching a moment to breathe.

"Why are you doing this?" You gasp, he smirks, taking off his shirt.

"You're a beautiful lady, what can I say?"

He goes back to kissing you his hands toying with the bottom of your shirt, before he pulls it off. His lips connect to yours again, he slowly pulls down your shorts, you open your mouth again.

As you both fight for dominance, he wins in the end, also pulling your shorts off all the way, you catch a glimpse of them flying somewhere before they're out of your sight.

One of his knees touch the mattress, as he slowly climbs over you, his arms going around your back to re-adjust you.

Once you two break away again, he goes to your neck, trying to find your sweet spot.

You moan slightly when he gets the right spot, he chuckles, torturing you with it.

"Are you sure you want to do this with me?" You ask.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks, looking at you.

"Are you gonna throw me away after this?" You ask.

"Why would I do that?" He asks.

"Because I have a feeling this isn't your first time doing this. Am I going to leave after this? One night -"

"No." He growls slightly, kissing you and then pulling away, "Because I want you to be mine."

"Is that right?" You ask, he kisses you again.

"Yes." He mumbles against your lips.

He starts to pull off his own pants, as they fall to the floor, you can hear the thump of them. Zane grabs your bra next, pulling it off.

For the first time during this entire thing, you blush, he just seemed so eager.

You can feel his fingers go inside the hem of your panties/underwear. He slowly pulls that down too, right after pulling off his own boxers.

Your eyes connected with his, he smiled at you slightly.

"You ready?" He asks.

Nodding you wait for the pleasurable sensation to fill you.

And it does. His first thrust went deep, making your moan of pleasure loud.

He goes faster, your arms wrapping around the back of his neck, your nails digging into his back slightly.

He only kept going faster, and deeper, eventually hitting your spot.

You climaxed after that, his following soon after.

When he looked down at you, he would admit it later on, you looked so vulnerable, making him smirk.

He tucked you in before he got dressed again, leaving the room.

He had Priest things to attend to.

dirtY ASS

I FEEL DIRTY

AHAHHA

I'm gonna go die now :D

Anyways, yeas it was bad, yeas I need to work on that, yeas it will be a while before I write another again bc I'm REALly bad at it and I'd like it to stay that way, because the day that I'm actually good I'm going to die

But, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn

~ There WILL NOT be another part of this omfg ~

~ REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN, AND THEY ARE DONE IMMEDIATELY I'M NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS GET THAT YET, MORE UPDATES FOR YOU IF YOU REQUEST ~